Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to think..

2 posters

Go down

Time to think.. Empty Time to think..

Post  MTX Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:16 am

After last nights POW show, MTX was a bit unhappy as it was his second loss, since being on POW.
Also there was another shock to the night...

MTX left the Danger Room before Stigg had made his impressive entrance. But he was taken to meet him later on the next morning. Since then MTX had watched the tape of Danger Room..

He noticed an increase in armed guards and the their presence no matter where you are. He knew this was because of stigg...

He sat there with that substance they call food, he prefers to call it sludge. Instead of eating, he just sat and was thinking about his encounter with Stigg, MTX was pulled violently from the table, it was one of the guards and gets hit with a violent baton shot...

He got a new unseen look in his eye, a look full of fury, and hate!

MTX stands up..

Hits the guard with a plate
The guard is busted wide open!!!!
MTX sets the guard up for a suplex,
lifts his body up and twists the guards body and neck while driving the skull into the floor executing MORTAL Matthattan!!

The Guard is unconcious!!!

Guards hit MTX with tasers, and batons, MTX falls to the ground unconcious and is taken away to his cell...
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Time to think.. Empty Re: Time to think..

Post  The UndertakerKane Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:25 am

What a crazy guy? - The UndertakerKane was thinking, when seeing MTX going to his cell. I don't have any friends here, any enemies also, so it's just the beggining. "Maybe attack these guards and free MTX?" - It was his mind, but he felt, that there is wrong time, but one day...

The UndertakerKane

Back to top Go down

Post  MTX Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:03 am

A few days later, and MTX saw UndertakerKane, MTX was accompanied by armed guards, he got the grub from the cafeteria and sat down by him.

"I saw you the other day when i, well you know what happened."

"you also beat me in that tag match, well done"

"the reason why i was like that is because Stigg is here, there are somethings that shouldn't happen, and him being here is one of them."

"i just feel like hurting someone, everytime i think about it... look!"
MTX points to a guard, "we could take him out now, disarming him wouldn't even be the slightest problem, its all the back up that would be called, that is the problem!"

MTX sits there with his 'grub' eating it reluctantly.
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down