Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tobias Drake

Go down

Tobias Drake Empty Tobias Drake

Post  TobiasDrake Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:44 pm

Wrestler Name Stage Name:
Wrestler Birth Name: Tobias Drake
Wrestler Age: 24
Wrestler Born: 3rd Jan 1984
Wrestler Height: 6 foot 6 inches
Wrestler Weight: 301lbs
Hair: Blonde jarhead style cut
Eyes: Brown, wide and angry.
Entrance Video Link: If you have one
Wrestler Picture Link: well, so far I'm using a picture of Brock, but its only a vague likeness. I'll post one if I find something better.
Ring Attire: Red tights, old school AJ Styles esque tights. I dunno what they're called, kinda like boxer shorts, just tighter... Elbow pads, knee pads and boots all black, white taped hangs. A large, black and red wyrm tattoo runs up his arm, its tail on his inner left forearm. It coils up his left arm, with its wide open mouth situated over his right shoulder black. It's eyes are burning, its teeth are shining.
Taunts: Inner Fire: - A simple, furious roar.
Modified Moves: Only if they are high enough level to have new names
Finishers : Dragondriver: Double underhook piledriver
Figure Four Necklock: Reverse triangle figure four choke.
Catch Phrase of Slogan: He's mute, or at least he doesn't speak. His cellmate Ivan Corvell speaks for him.
Special Match: Last Man Standing Match
History:

"A miscarriage of justice. That's what they'd call it.

He doesn't speak much. Hasn't said anything these last few months. I swear he's getting worse. What the hell am I meant to do with him anyway? When he loses it he doesn't know who I am. He doesn't know who he is. He doesn't know anything. He just wants to hurt things.

Back at the beginning, when it wasn't so bad, he told me a story. I dunno if its true. Looking at him, I guess it is. He said they decided he'd done terrible things. Killed his friend, and his friends sister. Raped one or both of them. He never really went into detail, whenever he got that far he always broke down. When the crying stopped he always carried on from the same point.

They put him in a cage, he said. They told everyone what they'd decided he'd done. People like that aren't popular in prison.

Trust me.

They beat him every day, he said. They just kept kicking 'til he stopped moving. 'Til he stopped crying. 'Til he stopped being whoever he was, five years before I met him.

Every time, he gave me shivers. One phrase was always the same. No matter how much, or how little, else of the story he made it through there was one part that was always the same.

'I was innocent when they locked me away.'

He weren't innocent any more. I knew that for sure. Watching the way he breaks people makes me wonder. Maybe he is what they say. I just don't know. I'm not sure I can be bothered to work it out. All I know is that every time, when this place gets to him, and he flies into his blind fury, I run. And when he's done I come back, and he just sits there, his head hung, ashamed.

Somewhere in there lives the innocent man he used to talk about. I'm not sure I've ever met him, but hes in there somewhere.

My name's Ivan Corvell, and they put me in a box with the beast.

They locked me up with the drake."

TobiasDrake

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum