Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threes A Crowd

Go down

Threes A Crowd Empty Threes A Crowd

Post  TobiasDrake Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:47 am

Two men sit in the corner of the Cafeteria, as far away from everyone else as possible. They are two of the newest inmates, the fighter, Tobias Drake and his minder, his manager and perhaps his friend, Ivan Corvell. Corvell sits and watches as Drake methodically consumes his lunch, no sign of enjoyment or disgust on his face, just a passive stare, as if eating were something he accepted because he had to.

"They're gonna make you fight soon."

Drake grunted.

"Apparently some guy wants to team up with you, someone you've fought along side before. You actually gonna be able to stick to that, you know... Only hurt the guys on the other team?"

This time there was no response from Drake at all.

"I don't know what you're thinking, and for that I'm glad... But if you wanna make things better for yourself, and me, you've gotta win as many of those fights as possible. That's how it works around here. You win, things improve... And right now that box we're living in ain't big enough for both of us, and when you fly off the handle I ain't got nearly enough places to hide."

Still Drake sat, quietly eating.

"Well, whatever. Just remember you're not just in this for yourself."

Corvell then turns his attention to his lunch, fed up of his always silent cellmate.

TobiasDrake

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum