Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laying down the silverLine.

2 posters

Go down

Laying down the silverLine. Empty Laying down the silverLine.

Post  Michael Jopseh Thomspon Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:57 pm

To guards are talking while watching events in the yard unfold.

Guard 1: Look at them. You'd think that they would try to unite and stand toghether, but all of them are just so hyped on the idea of being the best that they would rather kill each other.
Guard 2: Hey... more fun for us

???: Excuse me...

Guard 1: What do you want convict? Oh... it's the new guy...Michae J. Thomson.
Guard 2: No... he's mister Underwear. Didn't you hear? he likes to be called Mr Trunks.
MJT: Actually, it's Majin Trunks.

Guard 2: So you're a possessed pair of underwear.
MJT: Keep talking... i'm curious if you can keep it up without a few teeth.
Guard 1: What did you say convict?!
MJT: Nothing your puny head would understand. Now hear this... Last time... i had a tag match, a forced tag match. A tag match that i lost. But the fact is that i really don't care about that. What i care about is getting my hands on a certain someone. Now it's your job to find him, and tell him this: "Come to the ring, MJT wants to make you tap"

Guard 2: So who is your "friend"?

MJT while walking away: SilverLine...
Michael Jopseh Thomspon
Michael Jopseh Thomspon

Back to top Go down

Laying down the silverLine. Empty Re: Laying down the silverLine.

Post  SilverLine Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:37 pm

The two guards come up to SilverLine

Guard 1: Hey! You there! Is your name SilverLine?
SilverLine: That's what I'm called, why are you asking? I haven't done anything wrong here...
Guard 2: Relax... We don't want anything from you... But there's this prisinor, what's his name again? Mr. Fancy Trunks?
SilverLine: Do you mean Majin Trunks?
Guard 1: Yeah... that guy... Anyway, he wanted us to tell you that he wants a fight with you.
SilverLine: Why?!

The two guards look at each other... Niether knows what to say, but then the first guard wanted to have even more fun than before and spoke

Guard 1: He said the only reason you won that match was because you were lucky. He said you don't have what it takes to beat anybody, let alone him.
SilverLine: ARe you kidding me?! The last time I saw him was right after he ran out of the ring in our match after I bloodied him all up! The nerve on some people... The guy doesn't even have the guts to challenge me face to face, but he's "man enough" to talk about me behind my back?! You know what, tell that guy I'll meet him... I'll meet him and tell him what I think of him face to face in the ring!

The two guards walk away, smiling an evil smile... Then, after they walk about 20 yards the first gaurd speaks.

Guard 1:Told you it'll be more fun for us...

SilverLine

Back to top Go down