Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new allince?

4 posters

Go down

A new allince? Empty A new allince?

Post  Michael Jopseh Thomspon Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:43 am

Daniel Spyral is in the cafeteria recuperating after his match with Londrick.

???: Hello. Long time, Purple Prune.

Daniel Spyral: Only one man ever called me that...

Michael Joseph Thomson: Hello Spyro.

Daniel Spyral: MJT... it seems this is the last pit of hell.

MJT: Is that any way to treat an old friend? Any who...

Spyral: Who said you could sit with me?

MJT: Oh... when you hear what i have in mind, i think you'll be a little more friendly. But before i get started telling you about my idea, i have sent out 2 more invitations... so we're going to wait for them to show up. Ah... Here comes one now!
Michael Jopseh Thomspon
Michael Jopseh Thomspon

Back to top Go down

A new allince? Empty Re: A new allince?

Post  SilverLine Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:54 am

A man aproaches the table and looks around at the two prisoners who are already there

MJT: See Spyro? This is the man I was talking about.

???: Is this a way for you to put salt on my wounds?

MJT: Relax. You bloodied me up once, I made you tap, the way I see it we're even. Sit down, I have a proposition for the two of you.

The man looks intrigued and sits down at the table

MJT: Spyro, this is SilverLine. SilverLine, meet, this is Daniel Spyral.

The two men look at each other, studying one another. Niether know what's comming, but both know they should be prepared. After a while SilverLine speaks to Daniel Spyral

SilverLine: Do you know what this is about?

Daniel Spyral: All I know is we were waiting for you, and now we're waiting for another guy to show up.

MJT: Speaking of him... Here he comes now...

SilverLine

Back to top Go down

Post  Londrick Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:56 pm

Londrick enters the cafeteria. He looks around until he finds Spyral sitting at a table with two other prisoners. He approaches the table and when Spyral looks up he immedeatly starts to smirk.

Londrick: Well I gotta say you really improved since i fought you the last time and I haven't had as much fun as in this fight for a long time! But it's not only about strength but about using your mind as well. That's why I won! Anyways who are your new friends?

Spyral: These guys ain't my friends. They want to discuss something with us.

Londrick: You guys faced each other as well last show right? These technique guys...but well everybody has his own definition of fun!

MJT: Well you two obviously already know each other. Londrick this is Silverline and my name is MJT. I want to make an offer to you...

Londrick

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Spyral Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:42 am

Spyral used this silent moment before MJT started talking to look at the whole situation. He was still battered from the last match, but it wasn't nearly nothing compared to Silverline, who tapped out in the last match due to the mortal pain. Londrick looked like he was ok, but Spyral knew he was also battered. Hell, to beat him, he had to get some bruises and maybe a cut. The other guy, MJT, who calls him Spyro and he doesn't know why, looked very happy with this meeting...Spyral thought that he had to be very careful with that man, he had a look on his eyes that wether he was gay and he enjoyed being around men, or he had a very evil idea...

Spyral: So we have an old friend of mine, a guy who tapped out 2 days ago, and another guy who thinks he's important by calling us to this meeting. Look, no disrespect, but you gotta tell why this is happeneing, or I'm going back to the Yard to work out a little bit.

Just at that moment, the smell of ribs and french fries invades the whole cafeteria.

Spyral: Well, maybe I can wait, spit it out JTM
Daniel Spyral
Daniel Spyral

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Jopseh Thomspon Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:15 am

MJT: Well there's no sense beating around the bush. We are prisoners here. Everyone here is watching out for themselves and it's causing total anarchy... and if you guys haven't noticed the ones running this show like it that way. They like having us all against each other because it's easier to control us. I never liked being somebody's puppet and Daniel i know you enjoy it as much as you enjoyed Londrick rolling you up

Daniel Spyral: You son of a...

MJT: Who there. IT's the truth. Fact is that if we keep playing their game we are the ones losing no matter what. Daniel i've known you for a long time... and i know what you can do, Londrick and yourself are old "buddies" as well and the fact that he beat you makes him a valued member of this conversation... and Silverline. After 2 matches with you, i think i my respect for your in ring work made me call you here. I am here to propose an alliance. The 4 of us watching each other's backs. We act as individuals but no matter what the other 3 will be back up. Be it a Pin match, submission match, Tag Match, First Blood match, pee your pants match, We will all be in the same corner. And if the powers here think of pitting us up against one another, we fight fair and at the end of it the better man wins, no regrets.

Well that is my idea... what do you guys say?
Michael Jopseh Thomspon
Michael Jopseh Thomspon

Back to top Go down

Post  Londrick Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:21 pm

Londrick: Well as Spyral knows I'm no fan of politics but as long as that whole alliance-thing doesn't influence what I normally do I don't mind. Everybody has to know how much he trusts the rest and I tell you now. You all still have to prove to me that you are worth the trust! But I'll give you guys a chance to do so!

Londrick

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Spyral Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:41 pm

Spyral: So you think you can come up and present this idea just because you want? Hell no! I don't know much about either you or Silverline, so I'll tell you what, lets meet in the next event, Daniel Spyral and Londrick vs Silverline and Michael Jos...however you're called dammit and Silveline, and after that, maybe we can talk
Daniel Spyral
Daniel Spyral

Back to top Go down

Post  Londrick Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:04 pm

Londrick: Great it hasn't even started and you guys already start bitching? You have got to be kiddin me. Spyral are you serious when you talk about facing those guys? Come on! That ain't fun at all! I have faced enough of taht kind in my career it's all about bringing us to the ground! They ain't ready to bang! But anyways I got nothing to do tomorrow so let's show these guys how fighting is meant to be!

Londrick

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverLine Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:20 am

SilverLine: I like the idea of a group... I haven't been here for long and I have to agree with you, if this thing doesn't work I can't see myself remaining here as I am right now for very long... Now, about the idea for the four of us to have a match... I agree to the match. After two matches with MJT I know I can trust his in ring work, my problem is that I want to know I can trust him... Plus, a match with these two could let me test the ground for my future team-mates. Another thing is that the four of you need to calm down, I can understand from what's going on here that you all have history with one another, but this is no place or time for any of this! Lets have this match as the last place we all fight, lets take out all our angers at one another in this one, clea, fair match! I say let's do it and fight each other!

SilverLine

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Jopseh Thomspon Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:18 am

So... Me & Silverline vs Londrik & Spyro. Well why the hell not. After the match we can see who is worth what to this alliance.
Michael Jopseh Thomspon
Michael Jopseh Thomspon

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Jopseh Thomspon Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:23 am

-------------------------
*Next day after the show MJT finds Spyro and Silverline at the same table

MJT: Well I think last night's match proved a lot of thins. First of all we are great athletes. We endured so much but we did not let up. Second of all my theory that management allows anything just to cause more chaos. First they saw our match and decided just to twist it around which way they please, second they allowed Crux to just come in. I can't say that i really blame him because management f*ed with him to. Now just look at where we are. I have 10 stitches in my head, while Londrick is still in the hospital wing. Now i know you Spyro to well, i know you're going to say that you won and bla bla bla. But tell me this my purple friend... What if you were the one getting attacked? What if right after you got smacked by your opponent, YOU got dragged out and hit right on the concrete?

Fact is that we need this group for all of us. So what do you say?
Michael Jopseh Thomspon
Michael Jopseh Thomspon

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverLine Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:24 pm

SilverLine: Listen, Spyral I agree with Majin. What happened on the show is a clear example of why this group has to be. Managment screwed us over - we wanted to prove something to ourslefes, and we ended up fighting for nothing. As if that wasn't enough, that guy, Crux, came and attacked our opponents... Becuase of people like him we need to be there for one another! We need to stick up for each other and watch the backs of the other 3. I say we go visit Londrick and talk a little more about what we should do with Crux or anyone else for a matter of fact. We know now that the group has to be, all that's left to decide is what needs to be done.

SilverLine

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Spyral Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:08 pm

Daniel looks up. He knows MJT and Silverline are right, and he can't stand there doing nothing...

Spyral: Ok, I guess I don't have a chance. I don't wanna end up as Londrick did, and I gotta agree this is a dangerous place, so a group can come in handy, but before we discuss things, the next person to call me Spyro is gonna end upon the wrong side pf a Spyral Downfall, ok? Let me spell it for you: S-P-Y-R-A-L.

Ok, now first of, we need to take measures about MJT's attacker. We might need to pay him a visit...
Daniel Spyral
Daniel Spyral

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Jopseh Thomspon Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:21 pm

Ok Spyr...al. You got it. So it's official.

Now as far as the Crux goes i have requested a match against him. But that's just a pre-text. Remember we are free to do whatever we want, but when we need each other we will be there. I'm going to check on Londrick in the hospital wing now. Any messages to pass on?
Michael Jopseh Thomspon
Michael Jopseh Thomspon

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Spyral Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:39 pm

Spyral: Yeah, sure, tell him he's got a whole team to rely on now
Daniel Spyral
Daniel Spyral

Back to top Go down

Post  Londrick Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:20 pm

Londrick walks in.

Londrick: No need for that I'm here. You don't want to end like me Spyral? I thaught you did that last week. However I'm fine with our little deal!

Londrick

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Jopseh Thomspon Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:55 pm

Hey... no mean comments. We're in this as a team. So let's put these petty comments aside and let's work together. Oh... i forgot i think we should find a name for our little group. I was thinking of something but... i think we should all agree on it.

My idea is that we should call ourselves XWT in honor of the common past we share.
Michael Jopseh Thomspon
Michael Jopseh Thomspon

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Spyral Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:01 am

Spyral: Fine with me, I don't care how we're named, but the purpose of this alliance. Now we gotta talk about Danger Room...
Daniel Spyral
Daniel Spyral

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Jopseh Thomspon Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:30 pm

*Next day after Danger room all XWT'ers are at the same table.

MJT: Last night didn't go perfect, but it near-perfect.
Spyral: I won... you got your match with the Crux... what didn't go perfect
MJT: I wanted to beat the crux then and there. But at least now POW management knows that we're no joke and that the POW roster... should watch out.
Londrick: I was enjoying my night off. But the beating we gave the tag champs, i must say that was cool.
SilverLine: XWT is going strong.

MJT: A toast... To our Victory!
Michael Jopseh Thomspon
Michael Jopseh Thomspon

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Spyral Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:44 pm

Spyral: This Tuesday, you got your match against Crux, and I'll be in your corner, just in case you need me. Londrick, Silverline, I think you should take on a tag team. I know you'll be able to deal with them with ease, and I'll also be there in case you need some help.

MJT: And you won't have a match?

Londrick: Yeah, you're planning our stuff and you aren't in any match?

Silverline: They're right Daniel...

Spyral: Look, who was the only one who fought at Danger Room? Me. Then I take the day off. Anyway, someone needs to be fresh and ready to interfere, and I think I'm that man.
Daniel Spyral
Daniel Spyral

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Jopseh Thomspon Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:52 pm

MJT: Daniel Spyral, thinking of us. Yea right. But he does have a point guys. XWT is a group and i think we should get ready to actually set some dominance. The tag titles are out of the picture because Crux will be severely injured after my match, so tagging could be or could not be such a great idea. However... One of you could take on Moosh LooLoo for "The Big Dog" title. I nominate Londrick.
Michael Jopseh Thomspon
Michael Jopseh Thomspon

Back to top Go down

Post  Londrick Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:53 pm

Londrick: A tag team match with Silverline? Well you proved to me that you got some skills by pinning me in the last match so I'm fine with that idea. On the other hand I could really use some gold at the moment! We are a group so give me your thaughts about the whole situation!

Londrick

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverLine Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:56 pm

SilverLine: I say go get the group some singles gold! There's this guy going around asking people for matches and I also heard him talk badly about us... I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and knock him around a bit.

SilverLine

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Spyral Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:11 pm

Spyral:ok, then our plan for the next show is as follows:

MJT vs Crux: I know you can make him tap out, but I'll be there just to make sure.

Silverline vs a whiner: You got it man, if you need some assistance, you know who to call.

Londrick getting some gold: And we all will make sure you get that gold
Daniel Spyral
Daniel Spyral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum