Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping the Gold!

3 posters

Go down

Keeping the Gold! Empty Keeping the Gold!

Post  The cruX Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:16 am

--The cruX sat on his bed, legs crossed in an inverted manner, arms extended to the necessary positions. He was in the final stages of his meditation ritual. This often helped clear his mind, to free up his focus for whatever threat or target presented itself. This time, however, the uncertainty affecting him was reaching an overwhelming level.--

'Being tossed into this place, and now these situations where I must put my trust in others I have little personal experience with, is a stretch. Yet while my interactions with these three individuals..... John Bon Taggert, T J Marshal and Jobu.... has been limited, I know of their success and experience. Lets just hope that Mr. Taggert can pull his weight when it's all on the line!', he thought.

--Finished with his ritual, The cruX unfolded his legs, stood and began to stretch.--

"Time to find some nourishment!"
The cruX
The cruX

Back to top Go down

Keeping the Gold! Empty Re: Keeping the Gold!

Post  Daniel Spyral Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:54 am

On his way, Daniel Spyral stops him.

Spyral: You're the one who attacked MJT, right? Well I got a message for ya. You made a mistake by doing that, and at Danger Room, MJT is gonna prove it. Have fun.

Spyral starts walking away.
Daniel Spyral
Daniel Spyral

Back to top Go down

Post  The cruX Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:08 pm

--Daniel Spyral starts walking away, after making his vague threat...--

"Only a fool announces his retribution!", The cruX said, loud enough to be heard clearly. "Rush off, foolish little man, and go make your plans... I shall be waiting on the Danger Room!"

--The cruX maintained his calm composure, and continued on his path.--

'I can see I will need to seek out Mister Taggert, if we are to weather this confrontation for our gold, as well as squash these little gnats that want to buzz around the herd!', The cruX made a mental note, and kept on his way.
The cruX
The cruX

Back to top Go down

Post  jbt Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:40 pm

Taggert sat in what amounted to his 'residence' in the hell hole they called the Lockdown, looking down at the belt in his hands and frowning.

"This is ridiculous. Somehow or another, I actually ended up with this here belt without even fighting in a damn match. Where's tha logic in that? All these matches I've had in tha ring fer a title, and every single one I've lost somehow or another. And now, this?"

Grumbling, Taggert stood up and tossed the belt down on the bed next to him, turning and pacing back and forth around the smallish area. He continued his muttering and then shrugged, turning back to look at the belt once more.

So deep in thought concerning what was before him, he didn't notice the approaching footsteps to his own doorway.
jbt
jbt

Back to top Go down

Post  The cruX Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:50 am

--The cruX got to the outside of the cell, and glanced inside. John Bon Taggert appeared to be staring down at the tag title belt that lay before him.--

"In my experience, it's most often holding onto the belt, that causes turmoil. Not merely being in the presence of it?", The cruX said, as he continued to observe John Bon Taggert's behavior.
The cruX
The cruX

Back to top Go down

Post  The cruX Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:41 am

--Skulking through the hallways of the Lock Down area, The cruX made his way to where his tag team partner and co-champion liked to dwell. Walking down the dreary corridor, The cruX observed some of the lackeys that had taken up residence within this facility, likely against their will also.--

'Such colorful characters this place now houses. Still, the pleasure of beating on them in the possible near future, feels pleasurable!', he thought to himself.

--The cruX arrived at the blackened, rather large cell, where John Bon Taggert had been keeping himself. Peering in, and to each side, The cruX paused before entering, so not to intrude...

"Knock-Knock?", The cruX said in an almost sarcastic, yet calming tone. "If you are hiding in there, I think it's time to discuss how we're going to get the 'drop' as it were, on some of these fools who wish to unseat us."
The cruX
The cruX

Back to top Go down

Post  jbt Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:05 am

Turning the corner on his way back to his 'home' on the return from the foolishness earlier in the yard, Taggert paused. Someone was standing just beyond the door to his cell, speaking just low enough that he couldn't hear from where he was.

He approached somewhat quietly, a thoughtful frown on his face until he got close enough to recognize that it was the cruX standing there talking. Sighing, Taggert stepped up next to him and looked into the cell as well.

"Anyone in that there place? Never know around these parts who's going ta pop up."
jbt
jbt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum