Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crux will Tap! (take 2)

2 posters

Go down

The Crux will Tap! (take 2) Empty The Crux will Tap! (take 2)

Post  Michael Jopseh Thomspon Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:51 am

MJT: Well here I am again and an empty office again. You'd think after what happened at Danger Room management would at least want to talk to me. Them's the breaks. Now where's one of those Match Request Sheets.

*While looking for a empty sheet MJT notices a a completed one that said MJT vs Crux. Signed The Crux

MJT: Well he was sure in a hurry. I guess the sadistic are always in a hurry to get hurt.

*Jobu walks in. He looks lost in his thoughts but wakes up at the sight of MJT

MJT: Before you say anything, let me say this: I told you so. This may be hell, this may be a place where every single rest second counts, this may be a fragile system that could fall apart if you and Tremere don't keep it in check, but you, Tremere and the entire POW have never seen anything like XWT before. We may be prisoners here, but in no way will we take it lying down. In no way will ANY of us decide to "rest". We're here and we are going to dominate. We have no problem with anyone as long as anyone has no problem with us. What happened at Danger Room was expected. The Crux decided to attack me because he... hell i don't know, maybe because his mother didn't give him enough hugs as a kid. I tried to keep it all in the ring. I asked for a match, i asked for my shot at showing him that you DON'T mess with the XWT. Yet that didn't happen. Well was i suppose to take it lying down? NO!

TO make a long story short: We will not break the rules as long as long as the rules are not used against us. I notticed that The Crux filled out a match sheet. Well maybe this time the match will happen. If not, well ... who knows.
Michael Jopseh Thomspon
Michael Jopseh Thomspon

Back to top Go down

The Crux will Tap! (take 2) Empty Re: The Crux will Tap! (take 2)

Post  Jobu Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:32 pm

Jobu lets his head start to slump to the left, then quickly snaps it back to attention, faking as if he was nodding off during Thomson's rant...

Jobu: "Look, man... I realize these little delusional spurts of yours, where you think I care about your problems? Might be a little uncontrollable. And well, for that? I'm sorry for you. But here's the thing... one half of that tag team you went and got yourself involved with on Friday? He rolls with ME!", Jobu added the emphasis to try and get his point across to Thomson. "Now that you and your team made it a point to involve the rest of us? I'd be watching your back, chump! Or the next time you make a mistake like that, you'll be trying to figure out just what train ran you down, while you're flat on your back, facing the ceiling!"

Jobu stepped to the desk, grabbing the clipboard, and checking Tremere's listing for next week's show. Nodding in assurance, Jobu tossed th clipboard back down and turned to Thomson.

Jobu: "Barring no further issues or complications, it looks like you got your match. So keep it on the up and up? And WE shouldn't have a problem. Got it?!"
Jobu
Jobu

http://legacy-game.net

Back to top Go down