Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Crow - Cell to Cell

4 posters

Go down

Raven Crow - Cell to Cell Empty Raven Crow - Cell to Cell

Post  Ravencrow Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:36 pm

*The camera pans the dim litted hallways of the prison walls, coming to halt in front of an open cell door. Inside the room is split in shadows and light from the barred window with no view. In the center of the division stands Raven Crow, half hidden from the cameras view.*

"They say that there are two sides to every story, every coin, every battle, and for years light and darkness have clashed. For some it is believed that one day good or evil will triumph, but I know the truth. In the end, there will be no conquering force, just pain, anger and hatred . . . as well as joy, love and happiness. The end will be the beginning, and the beginning will be the end. Like the two birds I am named after. One that brings a soul to the beyond to start anew. The other condemns a soul to death. My life is a contradiction of fates. . . and now I've come here, they will need to ask themselves 'Which side will you meet? Mercy or Mayhem' Only time will tell.

I've been moved around all my life. Foster homes. Juvenille facilities. Institutions. Never finding stability. Will this be my final move? From a padded cell to stone and brick? I guess it's time I go out to the yard and meet my fellow brothers in chains. . . and try to bring them down to my level. Take them down to the Shadowlands and teach them the Truth behind the darkness.

*As Raven Crow lowers his head the camera pans to the barred window and the silhouette of many birds begin to block out the light until it all fades to black, and only the blackbirds calls are heard*

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Raven Crow - Cell to Cell Empty Blackbird and the Viking (story continues)

Post  Ravencrow Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:35 pm

*Raven Crow sits upon his bed with the pale moonlight streaking through the bars. He reaches down under the bed and pulls out the makeshift spear from his recent rendezvous with The Viking in the yard. He runs his fingers over the ceremonial feathers and realizes that it is a strand of hair holding them in place. As the clouds begin to cut the moonbeams Raven Crow begins to think aloud*

"Not often so much can be said, with no words ever spoken. It is obvious that the time has come for The Viking and The Blackbird to face off. Not out of hatred. Not out of force. Just simply to see who will be standing in the end. His internal struggle with loss is whispered through these cold stone walls. You can see the loss in his eyes, as they show a man's soul. I can only imagine what they see when they look in mine."

*Raven Crow plucks one of his own hairs from his head, and wraps the long strand around The Vikings, joining them around the feathers on the spear. The final piece of the puzzle. Now all that was left was to find out which strand would break first.*

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Raven Crow - Cell to Cell Empty Re: Blackbird and the Viking (story continues)

Post  Ravencrow Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:52 pm

*Raven Crow returns to his cell. One night has passed since his last match. He has walked the yard and gave advice to the new inmate down the hall. Monkey. The thought made him chuckle.A bird and a beast, and before that a bird and a mountain. Poetic in one sense. Just plain strange in another. The backdrop in this place was full of odd combinations. Unable to relax, Raven made his way down the hall to the living quarters of Scott Portis, stood in the doorway and watched Scott looking at his photograph of some woman, presumably from his past*

"Hey Mountainman, Tuesday they are lining up the next set of fights. Got a minute to talk?"

*Raven stays at bay, not wanting to intrude.*

"I was thinking it's time to step up and bring the Shadows down around some of these jokers."

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Raven Crow - Cell to Cell Empty Re: Raven Crow - Cell to Cell

Post  Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:26 pm

*looking at a photo he speaks the following.
The Lady Freya shines through you,
May her blessing go with you, lovely one.
then noticing Raven Crow he sets the photo of his 'valkyrie' gently aside *

Aye Shadows and Thunder stir for i too hear the call of war,Odin guides me to yet another glorious battle.Come let's speak of who shall feel the Wrath of The Ulfhidenn and the glorious Raven.
Who here shall we show the glory and splendor of war?

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravencrow Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:06 pm

"No man stands tall alone. Without support everything falls. We fight because we have to, and because we enjoy it. Win or lose we are better and closer to our goals." Raven Crow pauses, and sees the photograph sitting next to Portis. The beautiful woman must be the cause of his newfound comrade's need to survive.

"In the end, darkness needs light, as life needs death. Together we hold the balance."

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:41 pm

*sees raven looking at his photo,lifts it up and shows it to him*

That is my beloved freydis back home she waits. Lose? i cannot lose,i may be fallen but i cannot lose ,as valhalla is waiting ,my fallen comrades,my kin await me there so there is only victory and the splendor of battle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravencrow Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:14 pm

*Raven Crow listens quietly to Portis, nodding in acknowledgement. Standing in silence for a moment RC ponders what it must be like to have such faith in something.*

"It must be nice to have something to look forward to. I lost everything that mattered a long time ago. My family. My friends. My life . . .
anyhow enough fond memories. You and I both thrive for the feeling of battle. So I ask you, one more time, no feathers, no spear . . . do you wish to send out the battlecry once more?"

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Minotauro Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:12 pm

[Minotauro uses a mirror to watch Raven's cell]

Sorry to interrupt you but I have an advice:

You will never lose your life because you have something that you care about, in my case that is my fighting rage. In yours...I don't really know, but I think that you know the answer because you aren't as insane as some of our "friends" around here.

I'm not here to stay as the wise one, well, I don't even know why I was transferred from Finland in first place but as long as I stay here I will watch out every movement and better you watch out too warrior.

Last edited by Minotauro on Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravencrow Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:25 pm

*Raven Crow sits in his cell alone after speaking with his recent adversary Scott Portis. Now from next door he hears the words from Minatouro heeding a warning. Not one to ignore words or battle and protection Raven begins to talk through the Shadows to Minatouro*

You know it's not polite to eavesdrop on the conversations of others. It's funny though. Suddenly I find myself thrown in a Valhalla sandwich. Vikings to the left of me, Vikings to the right. Oh well I guess it could be worse. At least you all aren't cowboys from Dallas. In the end, my battle scarred friend, we all lose. The shadows creep forth and consume us, taking every bit of light left in our souls. Lucky for me, I've already adapted to the dark. And as for sanity . . . my friend . . . I lost that long ago and have the records on the wall to prove it. Maybe some day I will meet you in the ring, and show you how to cope with the cold. Show you life like I live it, and take you down into the Shadowlands. Or maybe just enjoy a good battle. Whatever helps you sleep through the night. To each their own.

*Raven Crow chuckles and welcomes the darkness as he fades off to sleep*

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Minotauro Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:33 pm

[Before Raven Crow goes away Minotauro gives a warning:]

Better not misunderstand me, I’m not afraid to battle, because battle is my life,when I enter in a ring it becomes a real Battleground. Be aware, sometime our patchs will cross and you better be prepared warrior because wrestling is all that had left to me.

...Darkness and memories are all I've got...

[Minotauro fades off slowly]
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:19 pm

*scott hears these words echo in the cold dark halls of this hell and thinks to himself. I know that voice,and if our paths cross Odin himself will look down upon our battle for it shall rage like the strongest wind,and shake the earth to it's core. The Dawn of battle draws near.. the Ulhidenn thinks of a passage from the Havamal ...

Wake early
if you want
another man's life or land.
No lamb
for the lazy wolf.
No battle's won in bed

and settles in for much needed rest as his Glorious battle with the man known only as Raven Crow took much out of him,as does his missing Iceland and his Beautiful bride. **

Back to top Go down

Post  Minotauro Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:44 pm

[Minotauro whispers two passages of the Hávamál from the Gestaţáttr, the "guest's section"]

All the entrances, before you walk forward,
you should look at,
you should spy out;
for you can't know for certain where enemies are sitting,
ahead in the hall

Cattle die, kinsmen die
the self must also die;
I know one thing which never dies:
the reputation of each dead man

[It brings up many memories about Minotauro's past]
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down

Raven Crow - Cell to Cell Empty Re: Blackbird and the Vikings?

Post  Ravencrow Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:53 pm

*Raven Crow tosses and turns through the night. The words of Minatouro and Scott Portis creeping through the shadows, as he begins to realize that he has found himself in the middle of two battle driven warriors. The words of their ancient tomes speak of things unknown to him, yet strangely, he understands every syllable. In the end, there will be an epic battle, but where will his part in it lie? The pale moonlight streaked in through the barred window as Raven looked to the sky for answers.*

"Mother. Father. Send me a sign. I am not alone here, I know if I need assistance I have someone to turn to. But you know trust is not easily earned anymore. The pain of battle drives these men, but they do not understand the pain as I do. Pain of loss is foreign to their kind. They don't see the pleasure behind the agony. It's time for me to bring them into my world. It's time for me to fly. It's time . . . to lead them to The Shadowlands"

*The night's sky silhouettes a blackbird in search for food. It lands outside the window of one of his Viking neighbors. . . surely a sign has been delivered. Now Raven must prepare*

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:35 pm

WOULD YOU 2 Maggots Quiet Down, Before i bend these bars around your necks so you can get a little closer. The demonoid then rolls over and tries to go back to sleep.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Draven Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:37 pm

Raven Crow - Cell to Cell Perezcrow

Draven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:31 pm

and your point is? we should all go to the lounge and watch "the crow" dvd special edition?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down