Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pondering

Go down

Pondering Empty Pondering

Post  Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:20 pm

*seen sitting in his cell lost in thought*

I guess this time my short fuse really has got me in some trouble.These walls may be able to contain my body they however cannot contain my soul, I long to breath the open air of my beloved Iceland once again and to see the smile of my beautiful Freydis.. There seems to be some glorious battles to be had here,at least i can pass the time.

Back to top Go down

Pondering Empty Re: Pondering

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:10 am

*Returns to his cell after accepting raven crow's challenge*

Gives raven no more thought. He seems a worthy adversary and the battle shall be glorious,but not even the call of battle can keep His mind off his beloved Freydis back home so far away from this dank cell he finds himself in. Long gone is the freedom of the open air,even the air here is stale and putrid and leaves a foul taste on the tongue.He finds himself thinking back to that fateful day when he first met her when he was seeking a purpose in life and it she walked and never again did he have to seek for there she was purpose,love,happiness ,as Odin had truely blessed him.. Scott looks out the window into the night sky and prays to Odin for the wisdom and strength to endure this lastest challenge.

(silently praying)
Odin, far-wanderer, grant me wisdom,
Courage, and victory.
Friend Thor, grant me your strength.
And both be with me.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum