Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling God

Go down

Wrestling God Empty Wrestling God

Post  Wrestling God Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:09 pm

I am who I say I am, and I am indeed a wrestling...God!

I was born in Lisbon, Portugal and I love wrestling since I was young and this passion continues until today.

I hope i can have fun in this federation, because I'm here to dominate all of you. I was already a Level 4 and a Level 5 champion, so watch out Razz!

I am a window that makes you look into your own souls and you don't like what you see...bwahahahaha Twisted Evil!
Wrestling God
Wrestling God

Back to top Go down

Wrestling God Empty Re: Wrestling God

Post  Wrestling God Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:48 am

Wrestler Name Stage Name: Wrestling God
Wrestler Birth Name: Bob Lopez
Wrestler Age: 23
Wrestler Born: August 12 1984
Wrestler Height: 5'10"
Wrestler Weight: 183 lbs.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Taunts: Goddamaniac
Finishers : God's Will, God's Quit
Entrance Video Link: If you have one
Wrestler Picture Link: http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/344364/JBL456.jpg
Ring Attire: Black Pants with golden stripes, and a black t-shirt with the word "GOD" on the front and the words "IS HERE" on the back.
Catch Phrase of Slogan: I am who I say I am, and I am indeed a WRESTLINGGGGGGGGGGGGG...GOOOOOOOOOOD!
Special Match: none in particular
History: Born in Lisbon, Portugal; Bob Lopez started to wrestling at the age of 4, and by the time he was 6, he became the youngest wrestling champion of all time! It was indeed by that time he was given the nickname of "Wrestling God", which he uses until today. He then was tranfered to some bigger federations in Portugal, Japan, China, Mexico, and finally USA. He dominate all of them with no mercy! Until one day, sick of beating all of his opponents, he decided to sign a contract with P.O.W, where he was promised better challenges inside a prison facility. He is known for being one dangerous heel...
Wrestling God
Wrestling God

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum