Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rex Havok introduces his new team

2 posters

Go down

Rex Havok introduces his new team Empty Rex Havok introduces his new team

Post  rex havok Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:24 pm

(rex havok in his cell)

"I have decide to share my vast wrestling and dirty fighting knowledge with a new tag team in the POW.Here they are now.The team of R.U.sty and Draven."

( He pulls out a matchbox from his pocket. Inside are two cockroaches with names written on them.The one marked r.u.sty falles on the floor. Rex havok steps on it but runs away."

"Damn the rusty roach is tougher then the guy is.Now where did draven roach go?Must be looking for a smaller insect to fight.HAHAHAHA. "

rex havok

Back to top Go down

Rex Havok introduces his new team Empty Re: Rex Havok introduces his new team

Post  R.U.Sty Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:36 pm

(just to let you know Destinys Messenger (formerly known as Stigg to some) is back and we're tagging.
If you wanna fight a tag match against us for next show thats fine with me.)

Rex Havok: "...The team of R.U.Sty and Draven.."

R.U.Sty. Confused about why his name is being called out and is followed by the laughter of inmates and heads for Rex's cell.

Rex Havok: "Damn the rusty roach is tougher then the guy is. Now where did draven roach go? Must be looking for a smaller insect to fight.HAHAHAHA. "

He arrives but the entrance is crowded by other inmates, still laughing. The inmates begin to stop laughing and move to the side as they notice R.U.Sty.

"R.U.Sty: Are you making gay jokes behind my back or something?" R.U.Sty notices the roach on the floor with his name. "Umm... yeh... Is that ment to be me? It's because I beat you that one time that now your obsessed about me." R.U.Sty notices that one of the roaches legs broken, "I see you tried to squash the roach but I guess you can’t squash me OR the roach!"

The inmates laugh
R.U.Sty
R.U.Sty

Back to top Go down