Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter Ranma Saotome

3 posters

Go down

Enter Ranma Saotome Empty Enter Ranma Saotome

Post  Ranma Saotome Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:12 pm

*Walks into the slightly ajar door to Tremere's office led by several guards*

Ranma - "So this is the Head Honcho's office eh, nothing special." *Looks around and spots Tremere doing paper work at his desk*

Ranma - "Hey, it's the Big Man. How things going in these depressing neck of the woods?" *Crosses his arms and waits for an answer as Tremere ignore him and continues paper work*

Ranma - "Look, is there a reason that you called me down here, or can I go back to my blissfully pleasant cell and wait for my drab meal of dry bread and that mucus you call soup?"
Ranma Saotome
Ranma Saotome

Back to top Go down

Enter Ranma Saotome Empty Re: Enter Ranma Saotome

Post  Ranma Saotome Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:27 pm

*Waits a few moments then sighs*

Ranma - "aight then, I'm outta here." *Makes to leave but the door is blocked by a guard*

Guard - "You cannot leave until it's said you can leave."

Ranma- *laughs out loud* "Do you honestly think I couldn't leave if I didn't want too. I'm only here cause it's the most hospitible place I've been in years."

Guard - *growls silently* "Be quite or I'll send you back to your cell with some nice bruises and broken bones."

Ranma - "Idle threats will get you no where Captain Idiot. Go away and torment some field mice. They seem to be on the same intelligence wavelength."

*The guard makes to hit him with a baton*

Tremere - *Not looking up* You gurads may leave...Now."

*The guard hesitates a few moments before following his fellow guards out the door*

Ranma - "Pleasant folk you have working for you. Now why am I here instead of enjoying the luxury of this happy resort?" *Tremere doesn't answer*

Ranma - "Bah, I'm done with this. Later." *Makes to leave again*

Tremere - *Finally looking up* "I'm giving you a match."

Ranma - *looking speculative* "That's fine and dandy, but I don't care about your Crap Ass Prison Wrestling."

Voice - *from the door* "Why? Don't think you can handle it?"

*Ranma truns around and appraises the new man*

Ranma - "And who may I ask are you Jock-Strap?"
Ranma Saotome
Ranma Saotome

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit Hobo Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:05 pm

Spirit Hobo/ "Haha, you're kidding me right? Jock Strap? The names Spirit Hobo and I'll wipe the floor with you, kid. If Tremere there won't mind, I'll PERSONALLY show you who's the jock strap here."

*Leans against the wall and crosses arms*
Spirit Hobo
Spirit Hobo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranma Saotome Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:21 am

Ranma - "Hmm....Average height, some muscle mass.....Some technique by the way you carry yourself. But Like I said, I'm not interested in an illegal underground Wrestling promotion with the target audience of Mob Bosses and gang thugs."

Tremere - *looks dow and begins to start another stack of paper work* "You'll have a match, or perhaps you'll like the alternative..."

Ranma - "And what may that be, peace and quite?"

Tremere - "...Food for the dogs."

Ranma - *looks at Tremere intently before glancing at Spirit Hobo* "Meh, do whatever you want. Put me in a match against this peon for all I care." *Leaves before anyone can say anything*
Ranma Saotome
Ranma Saotome

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranma Saotome Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:25 pm

*out in the hallway*

Ranma - "That was rather pointless...." *squints his eyes as he peers down the hall* "That can't be....it is.... Johnny Mulligan."

*looks to the wall and sees a bulliten board* ".....Match request huh. *shrugs his shoulders after a few moments of contemplation*

Ranma - "Might as well." *writes on a note* /Ranma Saotome requests a match between Johnny 'Six Fingers' Mulligan/
Ranma Saotome
Ranma Saotome

Back to top Go down

Post  Tremere Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:45 pm

(I like this. See if you can't get it cleaned up into something a bit shorter and done up proper for a show.)

Tremere
Admin

https://prisonersofwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down