Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message

2 posters

Go down

The Message Empty The Message

Post  Destinys Messenger Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:15 pm

Destinys Messenger walks through the open door, and steps, swiflty and silently into Tremeres office, unoticed by any of the guards present.

"Tremere" Destinys Messenger spoke smoothly and softly.

"I have been on a quest... a short, but never the less, an important quest. As you can see, I m no longer the beast you once knew me as... i have seen the vision... the vision of power... of responsibility. That is the future i want... that is the destiny i have been given... and i aim to prove that. I am currently on commands from my master, who is currently reciding in Holland,... and my master... and it would be greatly appreciated if you would give me the chance to show you how i have changed... and give me the chance to prove to the gods that i am worthy... that i can stand the test of time"

Destinys Messenger

Back to top Go down

The Message Empty Re: The Message

Post  R.U.Sty Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:38 pm

R.U.Sty walks through the door without knocking as usual, as if he is disrespectful on purpose.

R.U.Sty: Ok heres an offer you will not...

R.U.Sty stops as he notices the man to his right wearing a long black robe. He comes closer as he can start to make out the features. He then stands right in front of the man face to face. The glaring blue eyes remind him of the crazy man who R.U.Sty helped in his early days of P.O.W. He then begins to put two and two together.

R.U.Sty: "Stigg...!?!? Ohh hell no" R.U.Sty says while shaking his head with confusion, "What the hell happened to you we thought you died?"

R.U.Sty turns to tremere, Tremere looks as confused as R.U.Sty.
R.U.Sty
R.U.Sty

Back to top Go down

Post  Destinys Messenger Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:16 am

"No my good friend... I just had to clear my own head... weeks and weeks of being caged like a wild animal... and acting like one.... took its toll on me. I was transferred to Holland where i founded my own beliefs.. and my own rules. But i did not fit in well there... the souls were not worthy.... so I was transferred back to the Holy Grail of P.O.W, where i hope to recruit new souls!"

He turns to R.U.Sty and extends his hand.... "And i hope you can be the first"

Destinys Messenger

Back to top Go down

Post  R.U.Sty Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:48 am

R.U.Sty: "New souls? Well... Whatever that means I'm with you man."

R.U.Sty shakes Messenger's hand
R.U.Sty
R.U.Sty

Back to top Go down

Post  Destinys Messenger Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:13 am

Destinys Messenger shakes R.U.Sty's hand, then turns back to Tremere.

"I think that this new....uh.... tag team.... for want of a better phrase.... needs a match, to prove our worth. I just feel sorry for the unfortunate souls who have to come up against us... as they will receive my message.... as well as R.U.Sty's. We shall prove that we a force to be reckoned with... together as well as indivdually"

And with that he hands R.U.Sty an envelope, with a note inside, informing him of the rules... of his new beliefs.

Destinys Messenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum