Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Prison Mate

3 posters

Go down

New Prison Mate Empty New Prison Mate

Post  demonoid phenomenon Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:32 pm

In this cold and dark cell, Trapped by these four walls with the "man of Honor". How I despise maggots Who fight for honor, Especially in a place like this. Suddenly demonoids attention is risen to a scuffle outside his cell. It seems that off in the common area it seems 2 young inmates are having a scirmish over cigarettes. But Low and behold, he notices his newly acquired cell mate Speaking with the man who so rudely made him look like a fool in tremeres Office. Timid the little weasel seems to be requesting something from sty. Demonoid turns his way down the corridoor past the guard and makes his way to Minotauro and taps him on the shoulder......"HEY".
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

New Prison Mate Empty Re: New Prison Mate

Post  Draven Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:33 pm

New Prison Mate Perezcrow

Draven

Back to top Go down

Post  Minotauro Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:03 pm

[Minotauro stops searching for R.U.Sty a little bit and speaks to his new cell mate:]

What's going on warrior?

[Minotauro acts cold, he don't like to be interrupted but for the sake of the convivence he calms down]
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:13 am

Demonoid Replies "since Im stuck with you in this cell, My curiosity is getting the better of me. So its seems you have some thing going with sty I take it. Word to the wise......Watch your back. I told you, The Championship will be within my grasp. You are the first in my way. Triing to form an alliance with a man that had nothing but bad things to say about you(reminds him of tremeres office last week) Doesnt make good buisness sense. Unless you like being someones whipping boy. Neither you nor Stys Comments will keep me from it.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum