Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Alliances

4 posters

Go down

Dangerous Alliances Empty Dangerous Alliances

Post  Ravencrow Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:26 pm

*Raven Crow walks the halls of the lockdown area. His eyes skirt the shadows as he walks past people. It seems that alot of groups are forming, and it doesn't sit well with the darkness. There is "trust" given without being earned and that is a dangerous thing. The time may have come that the blackbird finds some sanctuary. He walks down the hall and gives Scott Portis a nod as he passes his cell and continues further down, pausing outside Mayem's cell.*

RC: Hello nurse. Tell Mayem he has a visitor.

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Alliances Empty Re: Dangerous Alliances

Post  Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:50 pm

*a large shadow is cast over raven as a giant of a man appears behind him *

Scott: Make that two visitors,tho of one voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayem Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:31 am

The nurse opens cell.

Matt hangs head on from the ceiling wearing his straitjacket.
He looks like some stupid version of a vampire.

Matt : Whats up honey ?!
Nurse: There are 2 guys wanted to meet you.
Matt : Well everything which stops the boredom is welcome *giggle*
*Matt performs a backward sommersault and now stands in the middle of the cell*
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Alliances Empty Re: Dangerous alliance

Post  Ravencrow Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:17 pm

*Raven Crow waits for Scott to enter the room, eyes the Nurse for a moment, then closes the door to the cell. Raven steps forward to the middle of the cell, standing toe to toe with the maniac/*

"People say that you've lost your sense of reality. I guess you can say I know what you're going through. But I'm not here to talk about me. By now I'm sure you've noticed that things are changing within these walls. A new group is forming in the dead of night. A dark group of acolytes following the one called Destiny's Messenger. So far I can see he has recruited Minotauro and R.U.Sty. They speak in whispers in the halls and meet in secret after dusk. The leader claims to be gathering souls. Lucky for me I don't have one, you seem to have lost yours with your mind, and my friend here (points to the Viking) has beliefs that go far beyond mere souls. So I've come to you for one simple reason. We need to be ready for anything in the next coming weeks, and since you're obviously too crazy to be controlled by a cult leader, I'm asking you to help us, if and when the time comes to defend ourselves."

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:58 pm

Demonoid walks down the hall and notices a small gathering in one of the cells with a really scantally clad.....what appears to be a nurse outside of the cell standing there. MMMM.....Interesting. The Nurse speaks to Demonoid. "Can I help you she asks in an almost seductive voice. Demonoid responds "You may Possibly could but Right now im on buisness. Whos Room is this he asks in curiosity. She pleasantly replies.....Matts. MMMM.....Interesting". The same Guy that In the yard. He Stares with Vicous Intent, Pondering about what is transpiring.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  R.U.Sty Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:11 pm

R.U.Sty put a hand on demonoid phenomenon's shoulder.

R.U.Sty: "Sup there demonoid. Looks like theres a slumber party going on inside, I wont keep you from it."

R.U.Sty moves his hand off. He then Turns to face nurse Marsha and twitches his head diagonally back signalling as if his trying to tell the nurse to come with him.

R.U.Sty: "Can you go yet? I can't wait much longer. I miss you. I crave you." R.U.Sty looks depressed and almost about to cry.

demonoid phenomenon looks like his trying to keep himself from laughing.
R.U.Sty
R.U.Sty

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:05 pm

Demonoid turns around and sees sty staring at the nurse...." Sty, Is your name sty because because it goes so well with PIG. Dont try to hard or your liable to have something cut off. Maybe we should change your name to John Wayne Bobbit."

The Nurse Laughs......

Sty Looks to be getting a little red in the face.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  R.U.Sty Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:55 pm

R.U.Sty: "First of all its pronounced "Rusty", and secondly I dont even know who John Wayne Bobbit is."

R.U.Sty moves closer to nurse Marsha, their bodies almost touching.

R.U.Sty:
"So Marsha, you comming with me or not?
R.U.Sty
R.U.Sty

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayem Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:11 am

Matt listens to what Ravencrow says carefully.

Well I´m insane, but even me realized that there is something going on here, ok there is always "something" going on here, but this time its different.
This Messenger Guy is a strange person, might be more crazy than me. Some of the other new guys seem strange as well.

You and your mate looks at least ok so far. So if there are two sides by now, and Messenger is the one and you people are the other side, you can count on me and also on my nurse. She is 100% loyal for some private reasons. *Matt giggles*
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayem Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:33 am

Matt comes back to his cell after his match in the show.
He looks slightly hurt, but not that bad at all.

He sits down on his bed and smiles bright. He looks very happy and giggles.
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down