Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally, I get my Chance.

2 posters

Go down

Finally, I get my Chance. Empty Finally, I get my Chance.

Post  demonoid phenomenon Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:31 pm

Finally, I get my Chance. Alex Ponders to him self. I cant sleep, the anticipation is too much, He keeps saying. He know his constant babbling is making his opponent in the bunk above him uneasy because he has stop tossing and turning. Alex gets out of his bad and starts paceing the floor of the cell looking at his uneasy opponent In the pale moonlight. "Should I attack Him now he Mumbles as his pace gets quicker. He screams Out " I FEEL LIKE A CAGED ANIMAL!!!!!!! Alex then drops back into bed and tucks his hand underneath his mattress and retrieves a tattered and extremely worn note book.

Alex then teeters over the side of his bed so the notebook is showing in the pale light. He Opens it and 2 pictures are poorly taped to the first page. One is of a middle aged woman looking around her mid forties and a brown haired brown eyed woman in a wedding gown. A tear falls from his cheek and hits the picture and rolls off them and saturates into the paper.

Alex cant stop the tears as he repeats, "I m Sorry. I couldnt Bring you Back....." He Turns the pages and begins reading some of the entries that look like female hand writings.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Finally, I get my Chance. Empty Re: Finally, I get my Chance.

Post  Minotauro Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:50 pm

[Minotauro suddenly appears next to Demonoid like a shadow]

"Tears and emotions are our first enemies, they keep us away from focusing what's the right patch warrior"

"Now sleep a little before our battle, I don't wanna fight a tired warrior, they normally bleed too much and aren't good opponents"
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:20 pm

Alex peers down at the pages and says to the shadow"You know nothing of the pain i carry. My eyes will not close with the enemy so close. This pain i carry like a plague, For whatever happens in the ring, For whatever you endure, will not match the endless road that i walk upon, MAGGOT. I have nothing to lose. You, short skinny cell mate, have you notertiety, Honor(Alex Chuckles a bit after saying that) and a reputation from your False Prophet(refering to his new alliance leader). Alex Laughs Again, "How absurd that this guy recruited you to believing his "Cleansing" Metaphor. I will have an alliance of my own. However, It will not need puppets such as you and R.U. Sty to Achieve Supremecy. This is prison. Not the neighborhood Park, Fighting for the best players on the court. When you come to your senses my cell mate.....Your Goal is not theres. Dont expect anyone to pick you up when when the dagger has been thrusted into your back."
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Minotauro Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:42 pm

[Minotauro tries to relax a little after the glorious fight against demonoid]

"Hey, you’ve won, fair and square, but I'm still alive warrior, it seems that we'll have to see each other for a long time"

[Minotauro tries to meditate before sleeping]
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:58 pm

Demonoid says" Consider yourself lucky". The next time we meet, Lady Luck wont be standing on your shouder. You Should Keep that Cut Clean as well. Consider The scar you get from it a reminder. You could say i went easy on you.

(demonoid thinks of the preliminary Match that minotauro set up the last week where demonoid lost.)
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Minotauro Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:15 pm

[Minotauro get up after a long sleep]

"Well... It seems like we're in different teams now...Just to you to know, we're in prison and prisoners are only "walking doubts", they can turn against you or me in no time...Better be prepared when this time comes"

"They say that I don't have passion or commitment but let's face that, I'm just a warrior, my reason for living in the shadows is fighting and I will stay where the battle is..."

"Well I gotta go, meditate and train a little bit"

[Minotauro gets out going to the yard]
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum