Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last night in solitary

2 posters

Go down

Last night in solitary Empty Last night in solitary

Post  Ravencrow Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:07 pm

*Raven Crow sits alone in solitary. With the recent rumblings throughout the prison, his visitation rights with other prisoners has been revoked. Apparantly it was too much of a risk to the delicate balance held within these walls. With only the shadows to accompany him, Raven finds himself speaking to the darkness.*

RC: Things are beginning to get very interesting it seems. Aside from my rematch with Scott, and our recent talks of forming a tag team, it looks like I've positioned myself at the forefront of a war. Demonoid Phenomenon, the wild card, was right when he stated that there needs to be a leader, but I'm not sure if that's me. I fear Demonoid may also be a loose cannon, word of his actions coming to the aide of Mayem in the yard, travelled quickly through the shadows. I applaud his enthusiasm but I fear his actions may be no better than the deviants we are facing. I agree we must be prepared, but I don't wish to sink to their level. And I know Scott is not comfortable with Demonoid's lack of respect to Viking Heritage. Rumors have also reached me that Mayem has found himself a new partner. Is his partner one of us or is he going to pull Mayem away? And where does the Monkey stand in all of this? It seems my "team" is starting to fray and we haven't even begun the fight. Yes, Demonoid is right . . . we need a leader. Until someone else volunteers, I will have to take the reigns until we find our path.

Which leads me to what comes next. It is only a matter of time before things come to a boil. It's clear to me that my team will be ready. The question is how long before we find out exactly who we are facing? Destiny's Messenger is a strong adversary, a fellow master mental manipulator. However what does that say about his minions? Are they strong in body, and weak in mind? Or are they just as crazy as he is? Or possibly, and even more fearful a thought, are they all on the same page and ready to take control of this prison.

Tomorrow, I return to general population. Long enough to get ready for my rematch, so good night shadows, tomorrow we prepare for war.

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Last night in solitary Empty Re: Last night in solitary

Post  demonoid phenomenon Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:49 am

(Raven Looks Out his Door to Notice demonoid getting dragged to the cell next to his.)

As The Door slams shut, demonoid pulls out his telescopic mirror from his pocket. he adjusts the mirror so he can see raven in his cell. " Im sure you heard what had happened. I know all about this Honor thing scott has been talking about, But honor goes with respect. We need respect within the faction, A Honor among thieves mentality. However, I have noticed that that there are certain people that want personnal recognition more than the unit. I will ask you a personnal question, because when they formed there little alliance, I took it as a pearsonnal Attack on not only me but everyone within these walls. Now we have 2 choices, One we gain control and obtain supremecy though mutual respect and having each others back or 2 we walk these halls in fear, Knowing that at any moment we could become targets for there dismantling. And become no better than slaves to an organization. Your choice.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Last night in solitary Empty Last night in solitary

Post  Ravencrow Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:25 pm

*As Raven Crow prepares to leave the cell for tonight's show he pauses outside Demonoid's cell momentarily and speaks"

Understand Demonoid, honor among thieves is still honor. While I understand you meant well coming to Mayem's aide, you must learn to control your anger. Or else you are no better than those we stand to battle. These are strange times, and alliances forming seem to be even stranger. We stand together or we will fall, but yet we can not trust anyone.

*Raven leaves to head to the arena to battle*

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:18 am

(Demonoid Ponders These Statements made by Raven) Raven attends demnoids cell after demonoids request for him to come down. Aggitated, Demonoid speaks "In the history Of Life its always been survival of the fittest. Im not saying my attack was unprovoked and I do have a plan. However, anger isnt my issue. Making a statement. We are 1 of the strongest alliances. We cant take the Ghandi approach. If were gonna get Pushed around, then let it be known that the blood of your friend and the fellow alliances members Including mine will be on your hands. Honor and Respect should be for those deserving......Those who make attempts to succeed in not letting another fall. Not personnal gain. You want patience, Ill give you patience, However, I will make my mark tommorrow night.

The Guard Comes Down and Opens Demonoids Cell. "YOUR FREE TO GO." The guard shouts at Demonoid.

" Thank You" Demonoid says with a smile. "Oh by the way, nice broken Nose. demonoid says noticing its one of the guards that tried restraining him.

Demonoid walks up to raven and pats him on the back and says" Im not interested in just a part of the pie, I want the whole damn thing. I want to be recognized and feared in here. There is no chance for me to get back into civilization And i dont want to be at the mercy of someone else. I have just one Goal here. To reach the top of the shit pile and quite possibly, Earn some respect."

"You and the rest are either with me or against me.....But the show will still roll. Weather I run it or someone else it will still roll.
But 1 thing is for sure, I will not be fed to the dogs Because someone is afraid to take action.

(Demonoid Turns to walk Away) Im heading for tremeres Office.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down