Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After their Match

2 posters

Go down

After their Match Empty After their Match

Post  Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:33 pm

*once again extends his hand to help up his friend*

Worry not my friend tonight we both have won,you again proved yourself a worth test of battle.

*lifts Raven Crow's hand in victory*

Back to top Go down

After their Match Empty Re: After Their Match

Post  Ravencrow Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:20 pm

*Raven Crow accepts Scott's hand, and both men leave the ring together.*

RC: No worries my friend, I'm getting used to this. What bothers me is not the win or loss, but the lack of Destiny's Messenger. I thought for sure he'd try something tonight. It was almost too quiet, and silence can be a dreadful omen.

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

After their Match Empty Re: After their Match

Post  Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:57 pm

Aye but on the other hand it's nice to be free of his talk of souls and destiny and other odious ramblings for a night,that in of itself is a blessing

Back to top Go down

Post  Minotauro Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:23 pm

[Minotauro stays backstage looking Scott and Raven celebrating their last match]

"Good match...Be aware, soon I will be facing one of you or both..."

[Minotauro suddenly disappears at the shadows]
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:50 pm

*laughs*
Did you get permission from your master to challenge us whelp?

Back to top Go down

After their Match Empty Re: After Their Match

Post  Ravencrow Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:15 pm

*Raven Crow and Scott Portis part ways as Raven heads back to his cell. It's been a long night. A good fight mixed with the forming of an official tag team with his Viking comrade. Closing the door behind him he sits on the edge of the bed and contemplates the day's events, as he talks quietly to the shadows.*

RC: It's strange. A veiled threat from Destiny's Messenger but no move. Surely an unexpected twist. My group was ready to goto war. Yet there was no first strike tonight. Either Destiny expected as much, or he really doesn't know his path yet either. Maybe it was not my group who chose the wrong man to follow. And now Minotauro seems to be trying to provoke the war on his own. Hiding in the shadows . . . hiding in my realm . . . thinking he can't be seen,heard or found? Or maybe he thinks I'll follow him into a trap. It doesn't matter. I'm not that naive. The war still looms on the horizon, but for now . . . i just don't care. I will be ready when the time comes. Until then, I have no reason to waste my time brooding over it. I welcome the darkness and shall rest in peace this eve.

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:42 pm

*wanders out into the yard to gaze upon the night sky, wondering if Freydis is looking at the same stars he is*

Scott(speaking in hushed tones): Freydis i will find a way back to you,by Odin's beard i promise you this.

*cares not about minotauro's boasting, Destiny and his Disciples, there is only one thing that stirs in the mind of the Ulfhidenn on this night and that is the thoughts of home and the smile of his loving bride, there is plenty of time tomorrow to sort the rest, he knows he has at least one worthy friend he can rely on,with that thought Scott heads towards his cell, one cannot face battle without proper rest *

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down