Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Call to Arms

2 posters

Go down

a Call to Arms Empty a Call to Arms

Post  Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:25 am

*the Ulfhidenn walks into tremere's office*

Scott: Tremere , I'm here to ask you give me a match Versus Minotauro. I have had enough of this coward that shows up and disgraces my Norse heritage,he knows nothing of courage or honor or my people's way. He is a mere shell of a man trying to latch onto anyone he can for an identity as he is too insecure to simply be himself.. First he was suddenly a viking and decided to quote our stories as i did before he arrived here.Now this dog uses the shadows? now he is Raven Crow jr?..
(pauses)
I am sick of this "man" (said dripping with sarcasm) and i shall teach him humility and respect. What i seek from you is a 1 on 1 match free from outside forces, so he has NO excuses when he loses.

Back to top Go down

a Call to Arms Empty Re: a Call to Arms

Post  Minotauro Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:10 pm

[Minotauro enters through the doorway]

"A coward? You're the coward here, asking for a match to a man that isn't your opponent, If you were the real "norseman" that you say you should challenged me since I never decline a fight."

"You act like the opposite of what you say, you don't know anything about culture or patch’s...Everyone has his right to choose his patch but apparently you think that everyone should stay at your patch. You’re the one acting like a copy here; you're living in the shadows of the Nordic glorious history"

"No matter if I win or lose I will show the world that I'm prepared to fight against anyone either if this opponent is a man with no respect... A Dead Man “.

“You can bring anyone or anything if you’re scared…I will fight alone”

[Minotauro stands in front of the Norseman]

“If you were capable of speaking less and acting more you could be the best around here”

[Minotauro leaves the office]
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:32 pm

*before Mino has time to leave*

I asked Tremere for a match because like it or not he is in charge here,i can not make matches on my own, Quite the oppostite i wish people would stop walking behind me in my foot prints,and make their own path and their own glory.. Coward? let's speak of this, was it i who took three men and a hammer to finish off an already fallen opponent?

Scared? i called you out whelp clearly i do not fear you nor do i fear your masters,as you saw when i approached you in the yard. You choose your own path in life old woman just stop trying to follow the path set before me, or the path set before raven,our path's are not the way to YOUR destiny, simply the way to your demise.

Your clan was once proud warriors how Shamed your father would be to see what his son has become. I hope after we meet in battle you remember what it is to be a proud warrior and what your name once meant amongst our people. Go in peace Minotauro for next we meet the heavens shall open ,thunder shall shake the ground and lightning will cleanse the air. One shall stand, and one shall fall!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tremere Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:38 pm

Tremere: You know what Scott? I'm a fan of your work. You've got. . .moxy mate. You practically ooze it, lot more than this sod anyway. So I think I'll grant your match up, not sure if I'm gonna put you two in the Danger Room or not but I promise it'll be something worth remembering. I seem to recall a hammer from you last encounter? I should warn you both, normally I don't really like the idea of you. . .injuring each other. Sure beat the piss out of each other. Broken bones, concussions. That sort of action costs me money and well, that tends to get me a bit pissed. Thing is I'm considering making an acception.

A smiel sstarted to creep across his face as he looked up.

Tremere: See I'm thinking I might let you two have back each other for a bit, not to much I mean I'm not sure, yet. Give me ideas boys. You want me to hang a hammer 15 feet in the air? Maybe I should put both of you in solitary and et you boys fight your way out. I wanna give the fans something a little special ad if the two of you are half as brutal as the two of you both claim maybe this'll make a good case for why not to piss me off. But let me be clear, you two aren't going into this because I'm pissed off, this is just because I'm a sadistic bastard, and honestly you two want to tear each other to shred.

Tremere
Admin

https://prisonersofwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:26 pm

Scott: You want brutal? you want all out war? now you are speaking my language.
You want something the fans will remember? put this dog in a steel cage with me so his friends cannot involve themselves. Let the jagged metal tear our flesh, let our blood soak the ground. I shall provide the carnage to satisfy your appetite and i can truely say crushing this sansorđinn will be my pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tremere Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:40 am

Tremere: And you wonder why I don't hate you. I think we are going to do a solitary battle then. Unless your "mate" complains. You two will be locked in solitary, with one key between the two of you. One of you will get the key and be able to get out of their. The other. . . well the other will be in there for one week. You able to man up to this?

Tremere
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:51 am

Scott: By odin's beard sounds like there is no way to lose, Either i get to stomp down the mongrel dog,or i win a week's vacation from the wrecthed vile mass of humanity here. You can take that as a yes, i accept your challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post  Minotauro Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:47 am

It is ok for me...With no interferences I can prove my honor for someone who really doesn't have any respect for my ancestors and clearly don't know who I am.
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down

Post  Tremere Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:04 am

Tremere: Wow, both of you are so cooperative. Good now get out of my sight before I decide to have guards stand outside the room and make sure that neither of you are able to escape.

Tremere
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum