Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven's Lore

Go down

Raven's Lore Empty Raven's Lore

Post  Ravencrow Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:59 am

*Raven Crow sits alone in his cell, reading the book given to him by Scott Portis of Viking lore.
He reads passages about how both Ravens and Crows were used by Viking immortals and the symbolism
that they share.*

RC: The omniscient god Odin had a pair of ravens called Hugin (thought) and Munin (remembrance) living upon his shoulders or throne. Each morning they flew around the earth observing everything and questioning everyone, even the dead. During the night they returned to their master and whispered all that they had seen and heard. Sometimes Odin turned himself into a raven.

*Raven pauses and thinks for a moment*

RC: That does make sense within these walls. I hear everything in the shadows. Though I don't have a master to whisper to, there are those that I trust that are audience to my thoughts.

*Raven closes the book*

RC: In other lore, the raven is a trickster. The crow symbolizes everything from sun to death. A wide range to choose from. Yet I fall in to all these descriptions. Never sure myself what will come next from my mind or mouth.

*Raven smirks as he ponders this*

RC: Maybe that's why my open contract for Friday has not yet been signed. Nobody here knows if I will come to fight, or come to destroy.

*As Raven chuckles to himself, he watches Nurse and a medic team wheeling someone down the hall, but returns instead to his book and reads on*

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum