Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a potential contact

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a potential contact Empty Looking for a potential contact

Post  Wonderwall Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:45 am

Wonderwall strolls through the cafeteria, looking for a place to sit and have his lunch. He seems to be thinking stuff to himself, but is obviously satisfied with his debut around here. Victory against some guy called "Silk Darkside", and a decent loss to a much stronger opponent, Nameless. Looks like his fighting prowress might actually help him carve a spot for himself in here.
As he downs the last few bits of his lunch, he looks around, examining the place and other inmates. Right now, he could use a bottle of beer and some cigarettes, but he's not sure where to get them from..
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

Looking for a potential contact Empty Re: Looking for a potential contact

Post  MTX Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:52 am

MTX sits on a table eyeing up the place he once used to call the closest thing to home, and starts checking out whos moved and where to, to the smallest detail.. he needs everything to be correct and in place so he knows exactly where he is

he walks over to another table.. Wonderwall is sitting on it..

MTX - "looks like you need something.. your destiny is not clear but your greed is most certainly, you are a dirty soul and should be cleansed but for now i think this is what you are looking for..

MTX hands a bottle of his finest beer and a cigarette..
MTX then stands and makes his way toward the door..

MTX - "Have a nice day!"
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderwall Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:02 am

Wonderwall is a little surprised by the sudden offer, but he grabs the beer without hesitation.
"Hold on there, dude" he says to MTX, then opens the beer with his teeth. He spits the cap and downs a few gulps, feeling refreshed once more.
"Free stuff eh? Nah, I'm sure you'll ask for something in return. Anyway, thanks for these. Have a seat here, and let's have a little chat" he says, unwrapping the pack of cigarettes. "I'm new around, and could use a little heads up.. along with a lighter".
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

Post  MTX Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:14 am

MTX turns around and launches a lighter at Wonderwall and sits back down at the table where the two souls first encountered each other moments ago...

MTX - "New eh?"
"Well i don't know if i can help you or not.. i am new and old..this place brings back memories, ones which i would rather not remember.. How long you been in this hell hole then?"
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderwall Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:05 am

Wonderwall cathes the lighter and lights up a cig. He takes a deep first sip, enjoying every bit of the smoke, then lets it out slowly as he listens to MTX and his mysterious rambling.

"Couple o'days.. Didn't bother counting, something tells me I'll be locked here for a good long time"

With these last words, Wonderwall bursts into a hearty laugh. Nothing psychotic about it, seems like he's come to terms with his current state pretty fast, and actually intends to enjoy his stay
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayem Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:29 am

Matt watched the scene from one of the corners, waiting that this strange guy calling himself MTX leaves.

As MTX left, Matt walks over.

Matt :Hey, pal, enjoy the beer and the cig, but keep watching who you gonna hang up with, unless you donīt care about your soul....like you said, nothing is for free here....
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum