Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven's Request

2 posters

Go down

Raven's Request Empty Raven's Request

Post  Ravencrow Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:43 pm

*Raven signs the board outside Tremere's office. Feeling good after his last win, he feels he still needs to prove that his victory was not a fluke, and also that his friend's honor has not truly been restored, so he asks for a special match. After putting the pen down he takes a deep breath and knocks on Tremere's door. Hearing what sounding like a mix of a grunt and a "what" he enters the office and approaches Tremere's desk*

RC: Tremere, I know I'm in no position to demand anything, so I would simply like to make a request for this week's show. Seeing how Scott Portis has been screwed by Destiny's Messengers, I feel I need to be the one to rectify his dishonorable treatment. I won my match against their leader, but I do not feel that is enough.

*Raven looks Tremere in the eyes, showing respect.*

RC: My request is to have a tag match. Scott gets out of solitary on Tuesday so I'm sure he will be well rested. So I would like to propose Scott and myself to take on the team of Destiny's Messenger and Minotauro. To hopefully settle this once and for all, before things get out of hand, and before I revert back to my darker half of my past. . . and as you know by my record, that would not benefit anyone. What do you think, boss? Is the match an option?

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Raven's Request Empty Re: Raven's Request

Post  Minotauro Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:43 pm

[Minotauro walks in the office clearly annoyed about what happened at his last match]

- Let's finish this once for all...I agree with that...But this time I really want no interferences from any part and I will propose that to my ... partners ...

[Minotauro says that with various doubts at his mind: about whom he can trust or what will happen at the match]
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down