Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drowning in solitude

Go down

Drowning in solitude Empty Drowning in solitude

Post  demonoid phenomenon Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:13 pm

(Alex (demonoid) is posted in his bottom bunk doing curls with the 25 lb wieghts he managed to get off the yard and sneak into his cell that day. A ritual of sorts before in the early morning hours. He looks to the wall by the toilet and notices something on the ground moving near the corner of the corner of the wall where it meets the wall. Upon further inspection it seems to be a small bull rattlesnake.)

Demonoid: Well, Well, Well, Look what we have here. How the hell did you get up here. (knowing perfectly well that the snake was just a hatchling and no more than a week old(assuming from other vipers that he had kept as company, there venom isnt deadly till adolesence) , alex picks up the snake.

(The Snake Suddenly bites Alex on the wrist, and alex drops the snake and it slithers back behind the toilet again. He sits down on his bed and Looks around as the room starts spinning and changing colors. He thinks to himself, this is real, that snake doesnt get venom for another 6 months. Visions start racing through his mind of all the people he had consumed himself with while he had been outside, committing his acts of ritual for his lost loved ones. One vision became particularly clear was a vision of a snake, Its eyes beady and red, with his every breath the snake got larger and larger. It then started to speak. "I am the Demon for witch you have based your acts. )

(The sounds of Alex speaking to the Darkness Could be heard thoughout the lock-down area along with the occasional banging as his body went into convulsions from the poison)

Demon: You are my Minion, You are my slave.
Alex: What do you want from me,(trembling).
Demon: I am holding the souls of your family until you complete the work you started for me.
(another vision of his late mother and wife who had passed In a car crash when he was 19. The event that caused him to turn Into the monster in which he had become)
Alex: How do I do that from in here.
Demon: I release your from your chains, you are no longer mortal. All your inhabitions, fears, and Pain are released.
(demonoids Body slams into the walls behind in yet another convulsion, Alex screams in pain both in his head and out in the cell.)
Alex: I will do what you ask me to do. Just Let them Pass on.
Demon: We Are One NOW!!!! Your Soul Is Mine NOW.
(another vison appears of his wife and family, A bright light opens in the darkness and the 2 entities rise through and the vision goes dull again.)
Demon: I Control your emotions now. You will finish as I have kept my Deal.
Alex: Yes, Your corruption or there torture.

(alex is laying on the floor of the cell in a pool of his own blood. The snake sneaks into the crack in the wall behind the sink and disappears into the wall.)
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum