Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matches

2 posters

Go down

Matches Empty Matches

Post  demonoid phenomenon Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:40 pm

(demonoid walk to tremeres office to try and see if there is any news on who is his opponent for the next show is and looks at the roster schedule Posted on the wall outside his office.)

[/b]MMMM......It is true. Zombie and JBT are triing to knock me off.

(demonoid knocks on the door and waits for a response before entering.)

[b]Demonoid: Tremere, i have to talk to you about my match with JBT and Zombie. Who the hell do they have planned to partner me up with, And I dont care, but it seems to me that they are the ones who want to pick for me. I dont Care who my partner is, Ill go in there by myself If need be. Just to get my hands on Jbt. Ill take the loss.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Matches Empty Re: Matches

Post  Tremere Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:47 pm

Tremere: You know the truth is that I don't really care who you find to tag with you and watch your back. I think you should watch out for Zombie though, first couple of weeks he was here I had to keep sending him to solitary, that one is dangerous, and few short of a deck if you follow. I'm not in a bad mood today though, who would you like to have watching your back?

Tremere
Admin

https://prisonersofwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:06 pm

(Demonoid Looks Intently at the roster)

[b]My first choice would be the current heavyweight champion, since he has had such a history with both of these 2. But my next choice would be Nameless. However it doesnt matter, win or lose, Im not backing down from either one.

(demonoid turns Towards the door, and then stops.) I dont care who you pair me up with. Hell ill go to the ring with you if it meant Clinching the Underworld Rack on jbt and forcing him into the infirmary. But the changing of the guard is at hand, Bloody and bruised, I am not Breaking to there will like a coward.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:02 am

(Demonoid suddenly stops halfway through the door, turns and looks at tremere....)

[b]Demonoid: You Know, Can i Get zombie by himself????? Title or no title???? Dont make no difference to me!
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tremere Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:32 pm

We'll see, go find his handler and bring him here. He's a pleasant gentlemen if you know the right way to inspire him.

Tremere
Admin

https://prisonersofwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Thu May 01, 2008 10:12 am

(Demonoid walks Into tremeres office!!!!)

Demonoid: The Tag Match Between Zombie and JBT is set!!! My Partner Is ravencrow. Now if you will excuse me sir. I am signing it up on the board. and going to bed.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down