Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scouting the room for a teamate.....

2 posters

Go down

Scouting the room for a teamate..... Empty Scouting the room for a teamate.....

Post  demonoid phenomenon Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:14 pm

(demonoid looks around just to find a bunch of empty souls who have nothing to offer in the terms of quality. then out of the corner of his eye he sees The Zombie)

Demonoid: What the hell you got to gain out of all this. What is JBT doing for you anyways???? Are You threatened by me. You afraid that i am the second coming???
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Scouting the room for a teamate..... Empty Re: Scouting the room for a teamate.....

Post  TheZombie Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:57 pm

The Zombie stares blankly at Demonoid.

Algernon, the druid, shuffles forward quickly.

"Never address The Zombie directly... I speak for him.", sneers Algernon, waving his finger.

"*Ahem* With that out of the way... I can address your comments.", he says as he pulls out a long wooden pipe.

"First, it seems that your demeanor has changed significantly... that is a fine first step", Algernon says as he loads some "tobacco".

"It's a matter of respect... really...", he speaks through puffs as he lights it.

"You have to follow the natural order of things in my yard..."

He leans forward toward the demon and whispers, "You didn't even bother to ask my permission to run your mouth to ole JBT."

"Perhaps for the right price, I may have even granted your wish. But now I'm going to have to make example of you!", after finishing he emphasis his words by blowing smoke into Demonoids face.

"Now run along..."king
TheZombie
TheZombie

Back to top Go down

Scouting the room for a teamate..... Empty Re: Scouting the room for a teamate.....

Post  demonoid phenomenon Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:00 am

(demonoid Gets His own cigarette out, Lights it up, and Blows the smoke back to zombie)

Demonoid:[b] The Last time I checked, I grew out of puberty. I didnt know I had to ask for permission to flush a piece of CENSORED like JBT.(The Bull rattler that was in Demonoids Room crawls up onto his shoulder and hisses at Zombie, The voice echos in demonoids head again. "he is a threat to what we want." The snake has doubled in size since alex had encountered him a couple of days ago.) But dont think because you wear that gold trinket, that you are gonna chain me up like a dog. All that hardware does is honor you respect, As for JBT. You Should have left that one alone. I have no fear of a beat down, its just a lump and a learning experience to me, But if I beat you, It will be your respect that gets tarnished. THINK ABOUT IT.

(Demonoid turns and walks away In search of a partner)
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheZombie Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:26 am

Algernon, the druid, smirks.
Then ponders... there is something about that one... Could it be?
The druid shakes his head... Can't be.

Oddly, The Zombie seems completely disinterested in the whole situation.
He is more interested in flicking peas at one of his followers.

If you look close enough you might even see the start of a smile as he
bounces one off his nose.
TheZombie
TheZombie

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:10 am

(scrolling around the cafeteria looking for someone to Team with and realizing that his back is against the wall, Demonoid eventually screams out. Picking up and slamming a table in the wall with 3 first year felons on it.)

Demonoid: I AM SICK OF THE WEAK AND THE COWARDS. YOU WANT ME COME GET ME!!!!!

(Demonoid Turns to go to the yard to find BLOOD)
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:01 pm

(After speaking with Tremere, Demonoid Returns to the Minions of Zombie and Asks to gain audience with Algernon)

Demonoid: I wish to speak with you on a match involving myself and your cohert. Title Or Not, I wish to combat Him for his respect. I feel we come from the same or similar breed under the same conditions, however my undead isnt final. If he doesnt accept, Then he is on the level of the maggots and deserves to be treated as such. Now you tell that pet of yours, That if he wants to eliminate me and try to put me in my place, then he will go and sign the contract for the match with or without the title. if he feels he will lose the title, Then he wont sign for the title, in my opinion it may make him a coward, however, it matters not to me, all that matters is that he steps in the ring with me for his insults!!!!!

(demonoid turns to walk away, saying as he is leaving "Win Or Lose, It doesnt concern me, What concerns me is the ill respect that has been given."
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheZombie Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:03 pm

Algernon - "You are in no position to make demands... in fact you are beginning to irritate me."

Algernon - "You should just stop talking and trying to worm your way out of this match."

king

Algernon - with a smirk - "Have you managed to find a partner, yet?"
TheZombie
TheZombie

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:44 am

(demonoid Looks at algernon with intent and a smug grin)

Get out of the match, oh on the contrary, I am not interested in leaving you and jbt alone, like i said, i get beat, its a lump and a learning experience to me. However, I would like to get my hands on your cohert first. Interesting you would think that i am triing to make JBT disappear out of the situation entirely. The fact is the match is on whether you like it or not, but i would like a preliminary against Zombie for getting involved.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down