Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrow, Feeding interupted.

2 posters

Go down

Ravencrow, Feeding interupted. Empty Ravencrow, Feeding interupted.

Post  MTX Thu May 01, 2008 4:04 am

MTX makes his way into the cafeteria with a look of joy on his face for his win over Huck Rawn last night, but also curious about the revelations that were made, he spots Ravencrow and takes his food over there sits on the opposite side of the table, and slams the food down to make sure he grabs RC's attention

MTX - "Well interesting show all round last night, I won my debute, and you got put in a match against your opposing faction and you were teamed up with one of it's members, i'm surprised you haven't already unleashed some frustration on some one.. But i suppose you know why I am here, it's to do with the Destiny Crew, they have given me an option, join with them or they will take care of me, as you can imagine i'm not too fond of threats, therefore i am sitting infront of you now. I have a propostion for you, kinda like i scratch your back you scratch mine.. you in?"

MTX picks up his flat lemonade and starts to sip it whilst waiting for the response from Ravencrow
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Ravencrow, Feeding interupted. Empty Re: feeding interrupted

Post  Ravencrow Thu May 01, 2008 7:37 am

*Raven Crow sits at his table, barely jostled from his thoughts as a plate of food slams down in front of him. More annoyed than startled RC looks up at MTX and listens to his words.*

RC: If you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly thrilled with the last match. What Tremere was thinking putting me into a match against my rivals, basically making it 3 on 1. The outcome matters not, but what I did to be placed in that match is beyond me.

*Raven looks down at his food.*

RC: I tell you MTX, I don't think you should worry yourself about scratching my back. It would seem that someone has pull with the powers that be. My days here are numbered, and I have some loose ends to tie up, and some bridges to burn. I wish you luck in your quest to regain your power, but I'm afraid this bird must fly.

*Raven tosses his food away into the trash, and leaves the cafeteria*

<Raven exits scene>

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down