Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patched Up.

3 posters

Go down

Patched Up. Empty Patched Up.

Post  Craig Jones Thu May 01, 2008 12:18 pm

(Craig Jones sits on a chair while the Prison doctor patches up the burns he recieved during his Casket match with Eirik)

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH

"Jeez Doctor will you go easy with that Iodine"

(Craig then sits there solomnly thinking while the doctor finishes up)

"I had him beat, Eirik was there in the palm of my hands, he took a Nail in the Coffin and he still stood up and whipped me"

"And whats gets to me even more is that he tried to BURN ME ALIVE!!!!"

"Eirik has not heard the last of Craig Jones."

(Suddenly A familiar face appears in the doorway)
Craig Jones
Craig Jones

Back to top Go down

Patched Up. Empty Re: Patched Up.

Post  demonoid phenomenon Thu May 01, 2008 12:34 pm

(Demonoid walks in to the infimary)

Demonoid: Looks like you got beat. I thought about coming down to lend a hand but got caught up with zombie and JBT if you hadnt noticed. Hows the wounds?? I hope not too bad. I will announce Our coming after my match with zombie and JBT. As for raven and My alliance to the Faction, that hasnt been settled as of late. Are you ready to strike down those who stand in our way. Have you seen BLOOD, I have a few things to go over with him. Oh and since you have Lost.........I am thinking Of raising the stakes......

(Demonoid Forcefully motions the Doctor to leave. Bouncing his head off a couple of walls as he tried to resist.)

Now if you are gonna run with me or my crew, Listen up, I want you to recruit as many as you can to our legion. The Pulse needs a pack effort. After we annouce, a riot will soon follow. From there we need to make an assault on our enemies during the riot. We will Target a select few. Meet me in the yard, and bring as many followers and P.O.W. members as you can find. I will let you know who the targets are and when.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 01, 2008 10:55 pm

(Eirik walks in, grabs something off the table and walks past Demonoid without giving him a glance)

Eirik: Well, Craig, we've done what we needed to do. As far as I'm concerned this matter is settled and done. I just wanted to offer you this olive branch in the spirit of peace.

(Pulls out a tongue depressor and offers it to Craig.)

Eirik: Sorry, closest I could get.

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Jones Fri May 02, 2008 2:35 pm

(Craig Jones looks at Demenoid with his words still resounding through his head and turns back to Eirik)

"Make your Peace as you wish Eirik, I now have a proposition for you, you have proved yourself against me in the ring and since you nearly burned me alive it shows you have evil growing inside you. JOIN US..........Join Demonoid, Blood and Me, we will run this place our way"
Craig Jones
Craig Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 02, 2008 3:21 pm

(Eirik stares at Craig waiting for some indication he's joking, then bursts out laughing)

Eirik: It would seem that we live in very different worlds. In my world, men are the masters and dogs are the servants. Sparky is a dog, and a rabid one at that, why would I take orders from him?

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Fri May 02, 2008 3:58 pm

Demonoid: Well it seems we have a problem. Your Gardening Pals may need your help in choosing what type of potting soil to use. As for me, I would like to see you put me in a box and light it on fire But i have bigger fish to fry this week. Speaking of dogs, the last time i checked, wasnt it the dogs that dug holes in the back yard and played with the dirt. Easy there sunshine you will get your chance but buisness is buisness and we dont have the time to be dealing with a second rate a-- clowns such as your self. Go and play in your sand box.....Make a pretty little castle and oh btw, make sure its big enough to have your dolls in. Ok....tat ta.

(Demonoid walks out of the room)
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 02, 2008 4:19 pm

(Eirik laughs while listening to Sparky's ranting)

(To Craig)
Eirik: I ask you this, what type of creature barks loudly, then skulks off with it's tail between it's legs? Rest up, you'll need all the strength you can get if you continue to follow Sparky's path of madness.

(Eirik goes out the door, he can be heard barking and laughing as he leaves)

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Fri May 02, 2008 4:26 pm

(Demonoid was waiting patiently outside the door until eirik came out)

Demonoid: Barking then my tail between my legs huh......Naw just wanted to see what you would say when i wasnt around.(Demonoid Gets an inch from his face) You want some servant........I told you to go play with your dolls little man before you get hurt.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 02, 2008 5:11 pm

(Eirik has a big grin and is obviously struggling not to burst out laughing)

Eirik: I'm not sure what your problem is Sparky, but it's not in your best interests to get in my face, you have enough problems already. Just to make sure you understand me, let me put it this way, grrrr woof woof grrr woof!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 02, 2008 5:45 pm

*Portis is walking by and over hears this convo*

to demonoid: I'll give you credit you don't back down ,however while you have a loud bark you arent ready to run with the big dogs,i suggest for now you stay nursing on your mama's teet ,or in this case craig's so you dont get hurt.. You have alot of rage and aggression,usually that ends up getting dogs neutered sparky.. just something for you to think about..

to Eirik: Be careful around that one i think he may be a bit rabid.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLOOD Sat May 03, 2008 4:31 am

then the window exploded and BLOOD dived through the window and ran out the door

BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Jones Sat May 03, 2008 2:02 pm

(Craig Jones looks at the broken window and then towards the doorway where BLOOD has just ran)

"Hmmm........And I thought I'd seen everything in this place."

(Craig then towards Portis and gets eyeball to eyeball with him)

Portis .......we may be rabid dogs but remember this. Like you...It's normally the OLD...TOOTHLESS...HAGGARD DOGS that get put down, our time is now, its time to for you to step aside and let the new blood through"

(Craig then smiles evilly at Portis and Eirik and walks back to his cell)
Craig Jones
Craig Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 03, 2008 2:17 pm

(looks down at the battered little man standing on his toes to try and go eye to eye with himself)

Scott: It's nice of you to defend your boyfriend ,but i wasnt speaking to you. The beating Eirik gave you clearly taught you nothing,i however don't have time to waste on the brainless.For all the talk you morons do about making a statement the only one i hear any of you make is "hi look at me i'm an idiot woof woof woof"... Now run along back to your cell like a good boy and i'll make sure the guards give you a doggy treat later..Now has anyone seen Tremere? i am sick and tired of him hiding from me!

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Mon May 05, 2008 8:51 am

(Demonoid Inches in a little closer to eirik and completely disregards scotts comments)

Demonoid: One thing is clear, Being the low man on the totem leaves only one thing. NOTHING TO LOSE and everything to gain. I way i see it, I will push and push, but when the time comes, and it will come, You wont be in any situation to tuck tail and run sunshine. Keep that in the back of your Mind. (Demonoid flicks eirik in his forehead and walks off) Come On Craig, we got buisness with the boss.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down