Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All flesh must be eaten ...

2 posters

Go down

All flesh must be eaten ... Empty All flesh must be eaten ...

Post  Mayem Wed May 07, 2008 7:53 am

Matt enters the Cafeteria Wonderwall is along with him.

Matt: So, Susan is my Nurse usually she is always with me but atm she has some business to do.
and... yes I know what you mean about the food, I had a little argue about that with one of the service guys...

Matt looks around for a free table and sees one very close to the food output.

Matt : How about you take place and I get some food which will be at least eatable ?
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

All flesh must be eaten ... Empty Re: All flesh must be eaten ...

Post  Wonderwall Wed May 07, 2008 6:25 pm

Wonderwall: Nah, I wouldn't let'ya carry the food for both of us now, would I? We'll both got get some of today's special crappy munchies, then we're gonna look for a place to sit. Maybe find a place fer that nurse o' yers too.

With that, Wonderwall follows Matt and waits up the line with him for their share of lunch
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayem Thu May 08, 2008 3:17 am

Matt: Well, thats cool as well

Matt walks to the food output looking for the guy he "talked" some days ago.

Matt: So...pal....I guess you remember me or at least your hand does or ?
Matt grins evily
Matt: No matter anyway if your hand dooes or not, but I hope for you that you´ll do.

The Service Guy seems to sweat know like hell he his colour turns white like a ghost and seems very nervous.

Service Guy : Ähm but, you have to understand, we have to treat everybody same and I can´t get you any steak

Matt takes a deep breath

Matt: Listen, I don´t FUCKING care, I gonna exactly wait 60 seconds before i gonna consider YOU as my steak today.

The Service Guy leaves the output and moves behind talking to someone who looks like he would be "in charge" here.
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderwall Thu May 08, 2008 7:28 am

Wonderwall stands next to Matt and watches the whole scene. A little smile is drawn on his lips
"Uh oh, looks like the little guy drew the ace o' spades today. Not his lucky day" he jokingly says to Matt. He then turns and shouts to the runaway Service Guy "hey, and while you're at it, grab me a bottle o' Jack too, will ya?"
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayem Thu May 08, 2008 7:44 am

Matt smiles as Wonderwall "demanded" the Whiskey

Matt: Yeah, looks like he drew the ace of spades, and I´m the Joker today.

Matt raises an eyebrow and laughs out loud

Matt: Ok, pal I´m insane but I´m not stupid and I can count... and you are running out of time
Matt: 3
Matt: 2
Matt: 1

Matt jumps over the counter and looks around.
At least at the moments the guards seem still busy with there "deals"

Matt takes the chance of the moment and catches the service guy who was trying to run away. He holds him at his neck and the belt of his pants and whipes the counter with him.....

Matts usually looks normal so that people think he just "plays" the insane guy, but just now you can see the madness flicker in his eyes...
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderwall Thu May 08, 2008 7:58 am

"Awwww, now that's simply mean" says Wonderwall, pretending to be 'disgusted' and slightly stepping back as Matt beats the poor clerk. He doesn't want anything to do with beating up that poor guy, who obviously's not responsible for the crap that's served, but something tells him that this is the only way the prisoners might achieve a better meal. What the hell, let Matt do the beating and take the blame. He's a madman, they'll understand and he'll get away with it. Win-win situation.
"Anyone else back in the kitchen? Table six is complaining about that steak not coming up!" he shouts, and then bursts to laughter
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayem Sat May 10, 2008 1:23 am

The guy is dirty all over with the trash they call food and asMatt reaches the end of the counter he releases his grap.
Matt has the attention of nearly every guard, or well every guard to be exact.

He jumps on the counter and speaks to the "crowd" in the cafeteria like on of those "stupid" TV Preachers.

Matt :Don´t you are all sick of this shit we have to eat all day, we fight for entertainment but have to eat like rats from the trash can.

Matt : I say enough is enough , I want something to eat which has the right to be at least called food.

One of the guards reaches the counter... Matt takes a "food" pot and throws it agains him.....

Matt seriously lost the control for now, but well the food really is nothing more than trash.....
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderwall Sat May 10, 2008 3:18 am

Wonderwall's still in his position, nodding in agreement as Matt talks out to the rest of the inmates
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayem Wed May 14, 2008 2:56 am

Two other Guards come close to Matt and another two in reach shortly, doesn´t look good.

Matt´s eyes still flicker but he is unsure what to do now.
Matt talks to the guards

Matt: You better stay away from now or you gonna regret. Get me some eatable food and everything will be fine.

Two of the Guards looks at each other and smile while they get there tonfas ready.

This might end real bad....
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderwall Wed May 14, 2008 8:30 am

Realizing that this is gonna end ugly, Wonderwall decides to at least have the advantage of surprise. Plus he never liked cops and guards..

Without a word, he jumps between the two guards, arms stretched wide open. He hits them with a double clothesline, and falls to the floor along with them. "Matt! Do something before they call for reinforcements!" shouts Wonderwall, as he and the guards are brawling on the floor
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayem Thu May 15, 2008 8:18 am

Matt jumps from the table and performs a flying dropkick.
One of the guards falls down knocked out cold.

Matt takes one of the tonfas while flipping up from the ground.
After he is up on is feed again he dodges an attack from a guard next to him.
Matt takes the hand and screws it hard the guard screams in anger, but Matt know has two tonfas.

So its Matt&Wonderall three and Guards zero so far....

Matt turns around to Wonderwall

Matt: Do you want one of this ?

Matt waves with the tonfa
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayem Tue May 20, 2008 6:37 am

Matt lifts the one of the guards on his shoulders
Wonderwall climbs a table performing a flying clothesline on the opponent executing a devastating Doomsday device.

Matt performs a clothesline to the knee lifting another guard
Wonderwall executes a clothesline to the guard's neck performing a devastating Clothesline & clothesline on the knee back.

Now the red lights flicker and you can hear the sirens.
Someone called help....
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayem Fri May 23, 2008 9:25 am

A big crowd of guards enter the cafeteria and heading towards Wonderwall and Matt.
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum