Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Challenge

5 posters

Go down

Open Challenge Empty Open Challenge

Post  Craig Jones Sun May 11, 2008 1:54 pm

(Craig Jones is deep in thought as he approaches Tremere's Office and dwells on his time at the prison)

"During my Time here, I've been beaten to a pulp and almost burned alive by Eirik, I've tried to make my mark with little success, perhaps its time i got a little help."

Craig knocks at Tremeres door and awaits an answer.
Craig Jones
Craig Jones

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge Empty Re: Open Challenge

Post  MTX Mon May 12, 2008 4:12 am

MTX enters and walks straight up to Craig Jones with only one thing on his mind, BLOOD!!!

"Craig Jones, your soul has been beaten, and tarnished, but i am willing to liberate you from your past, i am challenging you to a match on the next show, i feel that we could have a good confrontation, and you will feel better for letting your frustration... what do 'ya say?"
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Post  sk1ellor Mon May 12, 2008 4:23 am

a strange figure appears. its the newbie around here hes hideing in the shadows and then he appears.

"MTX what do you say to giving the newbie a little run in on a big match im sure you could take both of us, it appear by your exspression you want blood and im willing to give you mine on a plate so do wish to challenge the newbie or are you going to walk away and hide behind your Destiny Guards?"

skiellor stands and waits for a reply

sk1ellor

Back to top Go down

Post  MTX Mon May 12, 2008 4:32 am

MTX laughs and turns to this foolish soul...

"Skiellor Skiellor Skiellor, you make me laugh, someone issues an open challenge, someone responds and then you try and but in?! You still haven't learnt... i tell you what.. how about.. you and craig jones vs me and a partner of my choice in a TAG TEAM MATCH UP!! what do you both say?"
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Post  sk1ellor Mon May 12, 2008 4:38 am

skiellor thinks to himself: you laugh at me

"i accept your challenge but when your head is driven into the ground with my skiellor driver then you will taste your own blood and then you will RIP and i will go after your Destiny Guards and massacre them like i am going to do to you! you still want to challenge me or are you scared?!?!"

sk1ellor

Back to top Go down

Post  MTX Mon May 12, 2008 4:42 am

MTX laughs even harder, and nearly makes a new finisher by laughing so hard..

"Skiellor, before we were in the open, now your in my domain, prepare to be hurt brutally, and well Destiny will tell who my partner will be..."

MTX turns to Jones..

"So are you in or are you out.. jones... MY NAME IS M-T-X AND I'M IN!!"
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Mon May 12, 2008 11:45 am

(demonoid walks to the office and notices the Open challenge by Craig Jones, he peers into the room to see 3 men discussing the terms of a match, feeling betrayed by the current events, mainly having to side with the enemy for the puppet master and beating a friend to a bloody pulp, Demonoid Knocks on the door waiting for an answer.)

[b]Demonoid: Tremere, Its demonoid, I need audience with you!
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  MTX Tue May 13, 2008 2:53 am

MTX turns around and see's demonoid standing infront of him looking slightly upset..

"Demonoid, you look a bit annoyed, and look like you could vent some frustration.. as Mr. Jones is having some problems with my propostion how do you feel about teaming up with the newbie to take on me and a partner of my choice!"
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobu Tue May 13, 2008 8:01 am

(OOC: Match Granted!)
Jobu
Jobu

http://legacy-game.net

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Tue May 13, 2008 11:15 am

(Demonoid Looks at MTX) Might as well but my buisness is with tremere as well as with craig jones.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Jones Tue May 13, 2008 12:17 pm

(Craig Jones smiles as he gains an audience of people who are ready for a challenge)

"You know something MTX, you and I are alike, we are both here with something to prove and nothing would please me more to have a match with you but since my good friend Demonoid wants one I have a proposition for you. Me and Demonoid against you and any partner of you choosing."

(Craig Jones then turns to Tremere with the smile on his face)

............Thats if, it's ok with you GM?
Craig Jones
Craig Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Tue May 13, 2008 1:51 pm

(demonoid turns and looks at MTX)

Demoniod: MTX Your smoke and mirrors approach is nothing more than the same act that destiny has been pulling and the picking on the fresh meat, well that is a classic r.u. sty approach. You certainly need to be taught a lesson in manners. Certainly you didnt think you would come back into the hell hole and regain your status in here did you. I feel it would be in your best interests to align yourself with someone, the walls have ears and if i were you, i wouldnt be running around writing checks you cant cash. Maybe you should take this newbie under your wing, who knows, he might end up your successor just like destiny. Theres a term for those type of people......There called HAS BEEN.

(Demonoid then turns to Tremere)

Demonoid: I want to know a few things......One, Was it you or JBT who sent the guards to soften me and raven before the show last week. Two, Who the hell Put me and destiny together and why was my opponent Craig Jones, and Three, What the hell did you do to Scott. I want answers or so help me you will have a riot on your hands the gods will bare witness.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  MTX Wed May 14, 2008 4:44 am

MTX turns to Jones..

"This match has already been granted, but i have a propostion for you.. No matter who wins, i think it should be me vs. you! but we can talk about it after the tag match!"

"Demonoid, Destiny will show what the Messenger has to repent, and be careful with your words, because as i look at it, you don't take kindly to people treating you badly so maker sure you don't do it to ME!"

"Also, there are no mirrors, and the term 'has been' is very harsh, and i feel that fighting you would be a nice experience for me, i have more manners than you, but i don't have time for rudeness.."

"I tell you what, after the Tag Match, i request both of you meet me in the cafeteria, and we will decide where this goes, as i feel that you guys have some kind of grudge against me.. this will only be settled when i seal your destiny with my Destiny Seal.. so i think we may need another match.. what d'ya say?"

"one more thing... NEVER COMPARE ME TO R.U.STY!! IT WILL BE THE END OF YOU!

MTX takes a glass of water, sips it and smashes the glass on the table waiting for a response.
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Wed May 14, 2008 1:02 pm

(Tremere doesnt even look up at demonoid, like he doesnt acknowledge him at this point)

Demonoid: MTX, I am not concerned with your petty attempt to make a match with me. As far as i Know, I watched a man I backed get burned alive, got placed in a match with as an opponent to a friend of mine and was ambushed and beaten the hell out of before my match with jbt and zombie, now you have the gall to stare the demon in the mouth and try to test your vengence on me??? Bring a lunch son, Because you gonna need all the stamina you can get to match the fury that will bestowed upon you. AS FOR YOU TREMERE, Its coming.

(demonoid heads out to the yard.)
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down