Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the Law to POW

4 posters

Go down

Bringing the Law to POW Empty Bringing the Law to POW

Post  Law Wed May 14, 2008 8:10 pm

[Shot opens on an aging rusty set of bars and scrolls over to an open cell door, flanked by two grizzled Guards. The inside of the cell is lit by a single naked blub that hangs just below the prisoner head, casting a shaky halo of yellow light around the silhouette of a huge man who now occupies this cell. The Prisoner's voice booms out of the cell.]

Prisoner: THIS IS BULLSHIT !

[The guards look sheepishly in to the cell. Finally the older Guard steps forward, talking to the prisoner - trying to calm him down.]

Guard: We know but ...

Prisoner: BUT What ? But your just going to lock me up in here ? You know dam well the charges were trumped up and that the so-called hearing was a joke just to get me here !

[The Prisoner steps forward, his backlit hulking form blocking out more of the light from inside. The Guard shrugs at the Prisoner's rant while slowly taking a few steps back from the open cell door.]

Guard: Yeah, maybe ... but ...

[With a quick gesture, the Guard signals for the Cell door to close - just as the Large Prisoner reaches the cell door - holding it open as the electrical motors try in vane to close and lock to heavy barred door of rusted steel. Leaning forward, we now see the unhappy face of one of LA's most famous Police Officers - Martial Law, snarling at the Guard as he holds open cell door.]

Law: But WHAT ?

Guard: You know what the Boss said, Just do what he told you.

[Law hangs his head as he rests in the door way of his cell, the door motor still struggling to close the door until the Prisoner gives it one last hard shove. With a heavy sigh, the large law man shakes his head before standing up and stepping into the hallway. The guards become visibly shaken as if not sure what to do, as Law looms over them and the camera swings down and zooms in so it's shooting just over the Guard's shoulder.]

Law: Ok ... Fine. If that's the way he wants this to go down, then that's what he'll get. You go tell him that I'll bring the Law to his little party but the blood will be on his hands ! Now, let's talk about getting me a descent cell ...

[Fade to black]

Law

Back to top Go down

Bringing the Law to POW Empty Re: Bringing the Law to POW

Post  MTX Thu May 15, 2008 4:57 am

The guards leave the cell of law and MTX comes forward from the shadows as if he was a part of the wall

"You plan to bring LAW to P.O.W. pah!"

MTX starts to laugh, he writes with his finger on the wall, the writing comes up in ultra-violet past names of prisoners are being shown where he is writing

"This is the place where the worst of the worst come, and they will all treat you like there personal hunting ground, i have some advice for you.. to get recognised, i would challenge skiellor to a match, he's new and if you show some 'authority' you should be ok... for a while.. but any way welcome to P.O.W."
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderwall Thu May 15, 2008 9:15 am

Wonderwall passes outside the cell, and stops, taking a look at the new prisoner.

"The Law? You're gonna bring the Law into this place?"
*brief pause*
"Now listen here, lawman.. The only law that applies in here, is nature's law: Survival of the fittest. So unless you've earned something with your blood, sweat and tears, you better keep your mouth shut, unless you wanna draw the ace o' spades"
Wonderwall turns around to go to his cell, but stops for one last phrase
"Oh, and by the way.. It's the law you've been enforcing, that sent you in here.."
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

Post  BLOOD Sat May 17, 2008 4:22 am

BLOOD was near by and walks over to see what they are doing
BLOOD:a new guy i remember my first day in P.O.W i attacked the guards
BLOOD walks round the corner to his cell and writes something on a bit of paper and gives it to law the note says. on P.O.W tag team match law and BLOOD vs Wonderwall and MTX im in the cell round the corner send me a message back with your answer
BLOOD walks back to his cell

BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Fri May 23, 2008 4:25 pm

Law looked down at the scrap of paper and wondered if BLOOD was setting him up. The large law man knew better then to trust anyone in this place, still he had to start somewhere. Law crumpeled the note and threw it into the tollet in his cell as he walked out.

Law: I guess I need to go and see the Boss and find out what I need to do to get out of this hell hole.

Law

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum