Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BigEvil

Go down

BigEvil Empty BigEvil

Post  BigEvil Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:14 pm

Name : Jackson Storm...AKA...BigEvil!!!
Height : 6' 5"
Weight : 280 lbs
Born : Detroit, MI
Entrance Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A6OVrO6u4g

Parentz died when i was young and i grew up on the streets...rolling with gangs and drug dealers.
As a kid i was in juvi alot and things dint change much and prison was like my backyard.
i used to work at Sean Renaud's (Tremere's Brother) Strip club. Tremere was obviously a regular there. I, as the bouncer, knew him well, as somehow he always ended up right where Fights breakout. Seemed strange, he seemed to be very interested in seeing people beat each other to a bloody pulp.

The day i was kidnapped was just like any other day, normal people getting drunk. But the strange part was, i saw Tremere coming in with a big crowed of huge guys...seemed like he was really looking to create problems.
I decided to keep a close eye on them. A while later, one of the guys with him just walked over to a random guy and punched him right in the face. I was shocked to see this, but i had to go over and stop the fight.

As i was trying to separatet the two guys, someone attacked me from the back...i turned around to find the rest of Tremere's guys staring at me...and an Evil grin on Tremere's face. At that moment, i knew that it wasnt about the other guy, and it was somehow something to do with me.

I turn, get a chair and wacked one of the guys with it. the wooden chair broke into pieces and i decided to grab a smaller piece in one hand.

i stood in the middle of the club with a stick in one hand surrounded by six huge guys...waiting for them to make the first move. The guy behind me made a run towards me, i quickly turned around and he just walked into a the swinging stick receiving it right to the face, from the corner of my eye i saw another guy running towards me....i took a step back....grabbed him and executed a POWERSLAM on the table.... and got up quickly...

i knew i dint stand a chance again all 6 of them so i made a run for Tremere...The look of FEAR in his eyes was priceless...it was as though he was gonna faint....

At that point i felt something hit the back of my head HARD...and everything suddenly went dark...

The next thing i remember was this filthy cell in the middle of nowhere...

Now i spend my day in this Hell Hole...without a purpose in life besides hurting people...and watching them scream in pain.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

i wait patiently for the day i get my hands on Tremere.... Twisted Evil
BigEvil
BigEvil

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum