Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damien Michael

Go down

Damien Michael Empty Damien Michael

Post  Damien Michael Thu May 15, 2008 2:31 pm

Name: Damien Michael
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 255
Style: All-Around
Finishers: Twisted Heaven, DevilDriver, DarkShot
Theme Song: "We Will Rise" by Arch Enemy
Hometown: Richmond, VA.
Background/Intro:

Picture in a dark corner, moonlight through an iron-barred window, shedding a dim glow on the outline of a man writing in a journal

May 12, 2008
Why? Why was I so stupid? All I had to do was turn and walk away. Yeah, she broke my heart, but I didn't have to break his neck.....Why lord? Now I'm stuck in this god-forsaken hellhole with a multitude of murders, rapists, and other crackpots that deserve to be here. It's really not my fault....Any man would do what I did in that situation!!! 25 - life they gave me...now all I have are painful memories of a love lost, and regrets of errors made...........god...I shoulda stopped beating him when he passed out."

May 13, 2008

"I've been chosen for some sort of Warrior program....not sure what it's all about. Apparently some blacklist fighting league. They promised me freedom if I survived...Not such a bad idea......my knuckles got me in this place...now my knuckles will get me out.....Then I can go back home and find Crissy again...and make things right..."

fade out

Damien Michael

Back to top Go down