Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

skiellor and mtx

2 posters

Go down

skiellor and mtx Empty skiellor and mtx

Post  sk1ellor Fri May 16, 2008 4:03 am

'MTX im feeling pretty rough after our last match but i put your win down to my stronger opponent Destinys messenger. i feel that it was a little unfair as i had a poor partner. i mean me and u bro were quite alike in many ways we belive in fate and i belive our fate is to wrestle as a tag team and take over this show. i think personally we should have a 1 on 1 cage match in next weeks show so you can actually prove to me you are a decent wrestler and you dont let your accomplices do your dirty work so what do ya say?'

Skiellor vs MTX in a cage match

sk1ellor

Back to top Go down

skiellor and mtx Empty Re: skiellor and mtx

Post  MTX Fri May 16, 2008 4:11 am

MTX looks over at the brash newcomer who hasn't even formally introduced himself, MTX takes a bite out of his apple and replies..

"So you think that it was down to Destiny that you lost, i think your very much mistaken, i think the two Destiny Kicks to your head must of gotten you confused young squire, check the show if you don't believe me, i DOMINATED you.."

MTX pulls out of his pocket a picture of Destiny before he was converted

"So are you challenging me to see who's better or because you look up to me?.. i changed destiny from what he was into what he is and that was a mission, and everyone always know the student will always turn on the master, so i want to know some reasons why you want to have the match, why are you interested in fighting me so?"

MTX drinks his juice box, crushes the carton and leaves it infront of Skiellor
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Post  sk1ellor Fri May 16, 2008 4:18 am

'I'm interested in fighting you because i belive you are not what everyone belives you are i think your just a little bit over rated. soon your going to be saying your the new Mr PPV all you ever do is big your self up and as of yet i have not seen you deliver. so you better accept my challenge or officially accept the title of biggest chicken in the whole of POW. so for once are you going to actually to backup your words with actions or are you once again going to hide behind your Destiny agent and Destiny gaurds or are you going to become what you want to be and rule this show and become the champ?!?!?!'

'so what do ya' say?'

sk1ellor

Back to top Go down

Post  MTX Fri May 16, 2008 4:36 am

MTX laughs under his breath..

Skiellor looks infuriated by the laugh, he goes to hit MTX and gets a Super Yakuza Kick to the face executing MORTAL Destiny Kick!!

Skiellor falls through a cafeteria table and gets impaled with a fork in the kidney.. MTX gets the Destiny guards to keep the P.O.W. Guards off of him. He walks over the carcass of Skiellor

"You think that i hide behind my words, well that's fine.. i have an offer for you me and you in a hardcore match!! It seems your jaw is a bit sore, you may want to lay off the speaking, i will take your scream of pain as a yes now get up!"

MTX picks Skiellor up..

MTX performs a DDT and wraps his leg around Skiellors waist tightening the grip with every breath executing MORTAL Destiny Hold!!

The Destiny Guards vanish into the air and the P.O.W. Guards break through and hit MTX with their batons until he releases the grip, they then beat MTX and Skiellor down simultaneously
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Post  sk1ellor Fri May 16, 2008 4:47 am

skiellor gets up and attacks MTX but with little success the P.O.W. gaurds start dragging MTX and skiellor to some high security cells skiellor then grabs one of the P.O.W gaurds battons, then thrusts forward and tries to take out MTX with a violent batton shot to MTX's head.

sk1ellor

Back to top Go down

Post  MTX Fri May 16, 2008 5:03 am

MTX looks at Skiellor and creates a choking motion with his hand, Skiellor starts Choking and falls to the ground, suddenly a bright light comes and MTX vanishes as soon as it comes to him
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum