Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Aspects

5 posters

Go down

New Aspects Empty New Aspects

Post  MTX Thu May 22, 2008 2:59 am

MTX enters the cafeteria, he approaches the hole in the wall and picks up his grub and juice box..

MTX walks over to a table with four seats, but no one is sitting at the four seats, he sits down and starts to munch, while doing this, he starts to consider his opportunities within P.O.W.

"Hmm.. I'm past Big Dog now, but if Huck accepts, i could be KOTY Champion, maybe even Tag Team or Heavyweight Champion!"

MTX starts to drink his juice
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

New Aspects Empty Re: New Aspects

Post  Destinys Messenger Thu May 22, 2008 3:03 am

Michael sits down in the seat opposite MTX, his face badly bruised and arm in a sling from the beating he received on the last show.

"Hey.... i guess you heard about my chances in the Big Dog Title Race being demolished, and i think i know who did it...."

Michael leans in closer to MTX and whispers a name inaudably in his ear...

Destinys Messenger

Back to top Go down

Post  MTX Thu May 22, 2008 3:10 am

MTX's Face looks shocked by the revelation the Messenger had just revealed..

"I had heard about the assault, i haven't been able to find you recently, infact i think this is the first time that anyone has seen you since Saturday."

MTX has a look of fury in his eye, he crushes his juicebox and slams it on the table...

"Well, how stupid could they be, assaulting you as soon as Destiny's Calling has reunited, well, i don't know how you want to play this one, but if you need me, i will be in your corner, as i think this person needs their head checked with a Destiny Kick!!"

MTX puts his tray on the floor out of sight..

"And, don't worry about the Big Dog title for the moment, sounds like the whole thing is screwed and none of you are fit to compete... But I have been thinking, me and you could be the most dominant force here, you as Big Dog, me as King Of The Yard, and we can both be Tag Team champs.. What d'ya say tp that then?"
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Post  Destinys Messenger Thu May 22, 2008 3:13 am

"I think we could rule the roost as it were... it seems to be our destiny"

Michael suddenly has look of anger on his face

"But i'd like to make one thing clear.... I do not need protecting... i can fight my own battles.... I appreciate the concern.... but if i'm in a fight... i'd rather fight it on my own.... instead of making it an unfair fight."

Destinys Messenger

Back to top Go down

New Aspects Empty cafitera

Post  rabidchamp Thu May 22, 2008 6:58 pm

Brandon Wren walks in the cafitera for the first time as a new prisoner and takes it all in. he gets his food and sees all the other prisoners he sits byhimself when he sees all the other prisoners a they all give him a dirty look Brandon thinks to himself this is gonna be fun

rabidchamp

Back to top Go down

Post  sk1ellor Fri May 23, 2008 2:25 am

skiellor walks up to MTX

"MTX i see the Destinys messenger has just shoved your little idea back in your face. he thinks hes good does he. you have been in matches with him and me. so what do you think about you being my manager for the next show? well i mean you can stand ring side. so do you think it would be a good idea. skiellor vs destiny messenger. i will let him choose the match type."

skiellor turns to destinys messenger

"but just a little idea choose wisely or i will set your destiny. and it will be in a wheel chair as a cripple."

"choose soul or i will take things into my own hands. it appears you have no respect for your more experienced wrestler friends well your tag partner."

"so what dya say? "

sk1ellor

Back to top Go down

Post  MTX Fri May 23, 2008 6:05 am

MTX laughs hard

"Skiellor, i'm going for the KOTY title, i beat you, you can't have me as your manager, you're not worthy... For now i want nothing to do with you... LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

Skiellor gets the remains of MTX's food thrown on his head and MTX exits
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Post  Destinys Messenger Fri May 23, 2008 7:00 am

Michael watches MTX walk off... and turns his attention to Skiellor

"You know what.... I was trying to have a private conversation with my tag partner... but apparently we can't get any peace in this place.... Skiellor.... my business is not with you... my focus right now is healing my arm up"

Michael trys to lift his arm up... but wrenches back in pain as he realises he cannot

"So... I would appreciate it if you did not butt in on my conversations.... especailly when they concern my next target... who.... just to let you and everyone know... I will be revealing on the next P.O.W show.... I will reveal who I am trageting..... the one who attacked me...."

Destinys Messenger

Back to top Go down

Post  sk1ellor Fri May 23, 2008 7:25 am

"hmm you seem like a coward"

skiellor walks towards destinys messenger

he then grabs destinnys messengers arm and says

"bitch u think u can just avoid a match with me ? well you should think twice"

Destinys messenger you think you can just play around and face who you want?. well you cant youve got to play with the small boys before you can even think about trying to become a big boy. you should go back to your hole or wherever you come from and go die or something. oh and whilst you there go grow some balls and accept my challenge.

skiellor starts to walk away but then hears destinys messenger starting to say something o he turns back around

Last edited by sk1ellor on Fri May 23, 2008 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total

sk1ellor

Back to top Go down

Post  Destinys Messenger Fri May 23, 2008 7:28 am

(OOC: You Can't just attack someone randomly..... you have to have permission from the person.... please edit your post so that you don't attack them

Destinys Messenger

Back to top Go down

Post  MTX Fri May 23, 2008 9:27 am

MTX re-enters the cafeteria doors after hearing a lot of noise and glimpses skiellor holding Destinys Bad arm... MTX runs at Skiellor grabs him by the throat and slams him against the nearest wall!!

"Right, When i say leave me alone, i mean everything to do with me! Do you feel big for grabbing someones injured arm?! DO YA? well can just inform you that none of us wants anything to do with you for now, we have our own ambitions, and if you want to pick on someone, then find someone who likes it! Do I make myself clear?"

P.O.W. Guards notice the disturbance and stealthily make their way to the problem, giving time for skiellors reply..
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Post  sk1ellor Sat May 24, 2008 1:22 pm

yeah it does make me feel big.

everything freezes

skiellor falls to the ground and a strange aura of light arises from all sides of him

in a husky voice "this is why they call me the special one you dont no about my past or what i have been through. you dont no me and starting at me is a big mistake."

skiellor starts to walk around then walks up to mtx who still has a choking motion held in his hands. then a strange shadow appears but we cant quite see who it is. he puts destinys messsenger in a sleeper hold as skiellor puts MTX into a sleeper hold.

mtx and destinys messenger fall to the floor and skiellor and this unknown shadow flee.

everything then un freezes.

the POW gaurds bundle and attack MTX and destinys messenger because they think they have been fighting and drag them both back to their cells.

skiellor then starts talking to the unknown shadow.

"i new it i was once told by a profet that i would meet my broth one day and he would have the same power as me. that he would not freeze as i froze time."

skiellor then starts having a long conversation with the unknown shadow about their past.

sk1ellor

Back to top Go down

Post  MTX Mon May 26, 2008 12:17 pm

MTX signals his Destiny Guards to attack the P.O.W. Guards, he then has a bright Ultra-Violet light emmiting from him.. MTX, his agent, and the Messenger all vanish and re-appear in the Cafeteria, moments later.. MTX launches himself at the shadow and hits him into a wall, with a blink of an eye, The symbols on MTX's body have been lit up for the first time in two months as well as his eyes turning U-V.. He then puts the shadow in the same choking motion Skiellor was in,The Messenger and The agent, restrain Skiellor, MTX speaks in a dark voice that echos through every corridor and cell in the prison..

MTX/??? - "RIGHT!! I have had enough of these little games, shadow who are you, tell me or i will make sure that these are the last words that you will ever say.. OR SKIELLOR!"

MTX then extends his other arm and does a choking motion and locks it in on Skiellor.. one of the destiny guards return to MTX..

"FIND ME BEACH!!!"

MTX stands between these two enemies waiting for a response before their last breath..
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Post  Beach Tue May 27, 2008 6:18 am

Beach appears with a coconut drink in his hand. He seems annoyed to be disturbed by everything going on.

Beach: Beach here Mr M. I was just relaxing after a day of working out my incredible muscles. But I see we have some trouble ahead. What is going on here?

Beach puts his drink down and one of his inmate friends hands him some brass knuckles to use in case of trouble.
Beach
Beach

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum