Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out With The Old...?

2 posters

Go down

Out With The Old...? Empty Out With The Old...?

Post  Jobu Fri May 23, 2008 3:28 pm

Jobu walked down the hallway, approaching the General Manager's door. Just outside the door were two guards posted, keeping watch. The name on the door said 'Tremere'.

"Heh!", Jobu made the sarcastic little laugh...

Jobu pushed the office door open, and stepped inside. Looking over his shoulder, Jobu called out to one of the guards...

"So, has Tremere been around today? Or is he still... 'tied up' in his little meeting?"

One of the guards eased his posture and turned to face Jobu...

"He's been out all day. Looks like he's really getting reamed out.", Officer McFadden said, unsure what else to say.

Jobu walked around the desk, and took a seat in the rather comfortable chair, looking over the papers on Tremere's desk.

"Yes, I'd imagine Tremere will be a little tied up while our guest has a few words with him. In the meantime? I think I'll make sure everything goes smoothly."

"You mean...?", The guard spoke, looking curious.

Jobu propped his feet up on desk, clearly getting comfortable.

"That's right, Mr. McFadden. I think I'll fill in for Tremere while he's otherwise occupied. So if anyone shows up, please tell them the doctor is indeed in!"

Jobu clasped his hands behind his head and leaned back in the comfortable office chair, with a big grin on his face...
Jobu
Jobu

http://legacy-game.net

Back to top Go down

Out With The Old...? Empty Re: Out With The Old...?

Post  Law Fri May 23, 2008 9:05 pm

[The 6'8" hulking form of the largest law man in the prison falls across the two guards who flank the General Manager's office door. The guards cast sideways glance at each other before looking nervously at Martial Law. The older looking guard, stereotypical red haired red nosed irish cop nodded toward the wrestler and greeted him...]

Officer McFadden: What's up Martial ?

Law: Is the Boss in?

Officer McFadden: Kind of ... Looks like there's a new GM in here.

Law: Is that a fact ? Well let me be the first appointment on his calendar.

Officer McFadden: Go right on in

[Law knocks the hard authoritative knock of someone who has spent most of his life in law enforcement. Standing to the side and resting his hand on the door knob, Law waited for someone to answer the door,]

Law

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobu Sat May 24, 2008 4:03 pm

The knock pulled Jobu from his thoughts, as he viewed some of paperwork before him again. Pushing some of it aside, Jobu sat back and got comfortable.

"Maybe I need a secretary around here?", Jobu pondered for an instant, then shrugged. "Come in!"

The office door swung open, and Officer McFadden backed away from the doorway. A large form was clear in view now.

'Hmmm... he's just a little smaller than me. Interesting.', Jobu thought as he sized up the large man standing in the doorway.

"Well, what do you need?"
Jobu
Jobu

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Sat May 24, 2008 8:27 pm

Law: I take it that you got my message. I want a rematch with Mr. Phil and this time I want it to be a Last Man Standing match. What do you say ?

Law

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobu Sat May 24, 2008 10:27 pm

Jobu pushed his chair back, and stood up to stretch out. Cracking his knuckles, Jobu focused back on Martial Law, who stood before him. Not showing any signs of humor or sway from the subject matter, Jobu kept it strictly business.

"Last man standing, eh? Look, I get that you want another crack at this Phil character. He made you tap. So you want to prove that with the rules changed, you can out last him, and put him down. But you're new here, and spending too much time on one person, who isn't giving you a second thought? Not what I'd waste my time on. But the decision is yours, If this is what you want, we'll make it happen."
Jobu
Jobu

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Sun May 25, 2008 12:35 am

[Returning the business like stare of Jobu, Martial Law steps forward to plead his case.]

Law: Where I'm from, the fight isn't over just because someone taps the ground or lays down for three seconds. The fight is only over when one of you can't fight any more. It may be brutal but that's life on the streets ... or in a place like this.

[Looking around the room, Law takes a deep breath and sighs.]

Law: Your the Boss now, so it's your call. As long as you get me a Last Man Standing match on the next card, I'm fine with letting you pick my opponent. You know where to find me.

[With that the Large Law man turns and walks out of the GM's office, as the camera pans over to a close up of Jobu at his new desk.]

Law

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum