Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P.O.W. Belts, champions and contenders

+13
BLOOD
MooshLooLoo
TheZombie
American
Zurki
Foxhound
Macem
BigEvil
KaniMafia
Wrestling God
Jobu
LeonBraX
Tremere
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

P.O.W. Belts, champions and contenders Empty P.O.W. Belts, champions and contenders

Post  Tremere Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:56 am

This board will constantly show who holds championship gold, and who is a contender for said gold. Right now ranking is done according to how many fans you have, which is in turn only effected by your total stats. I'm mentioning this so that people understand that I didn't make myself number one, I simply am. And for those of you near the bottom it's not that I don't like you, I don't have any control over it. The GMs are currently discussing change but honestly we are just players like you and have a minimal amount of control over things.

The top ranking belt is the P.O.W. Championship.
P.O.W. Champion: None.

Contenders: Tremere, Nova Sotia Warrior, Vecro, Ray Myster, defeatist, TripleTaker, Jobu, BigEvil, ShpAp, and Dannyux.

The Middle Tier Belt is King of the Yard
King of the Yard: None

Contenders: TripleTaker, BigEvil, Jobu, ShpAp, Dannyux, Wrestling God, Silesia Warrior, "The Burslem Bomber", Cruor, Zurki, MIFA, Macem, kil, Donvan Kayl, and Shane the Tormentor

The Bottom Belt is the Big Dog(s). The reason behind this is that I think I will actually be using it as a tag team belt if we have enough tag teams, but if not it will be used as a simple bottom teir belt.

Big Dog: None

Contenders: MIFA, Macem, kil, Donvan Kayl, and Shane the Tormentor. and everbody who hasn't specifically been mentioned.

Last edited by on Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tremere
Admin

https://prisonersofwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

P.O.W. Belts, champions and contenders Empty TT?

Post  LeonBraX Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:21 pm

hey Tremere, you can count on me with Macem, we were (and still are) Tag team before joining POW king So U can assign us to story ... I think me and my partner will be honored Smile
LeonBraX
LeonBraX

http://umelci-moderni-doby.kvalitne.cz

Back to top Go down

P.O.W. Belts, champions and contenders Empty Re: P.O.W. Belts, champions and contenders

Post  Tremere Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:30 pm

We'll see. I mean the bottom line is that I don't want to dedicate a belt to tag teams if I don't have enough. I'm going to post real quick to see how many tag teams we have though.

Tremere
Admin

Back to top Go down

P.O.W. Belts, champions and contenders Empty Re: P.O.W. Belts, champions and contenders

Post  Jobu Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:12 am

As the GM, how will this work for you as a competitor? Will you be 'playing the part' if another person that will be seen as the GM? Or will the the GM also be a competitor?
Jobu
Jobu

http://legacy-game.net

Back to top Go down

P.O.W. Belts, champions and contenders Empty Competitor

Post  Tremere Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:28 am

I think I'm going to follow the example set by the honorable Vincent Kennedy McMahon and not be a regular competitor but occasionally interject myself to either remind the prisoners that I'm not some helpless punk or to handle a personal grudge because people aren't doing what I want.

That said once things have reached a normal rate where it's not so much work then things may change. Right now I'm only planning 4 weeks in advance.

Tremere
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrestling God Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:16 pm

Glad to see i'm one of the contenders to win the "King of the Yard" belt Very Happy!
Wrestling God
Wrestling God

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonBraX Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:31 am

Just lucky, coz I'm not ... If I would, you would be ass kicked Razz
LeonBraX
LeonBraX

http://umelci-moderni-doby.kvalitne.cz

Back to top Go down

Post  KaniMafia Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:58 am

i`m glad to Smile i`m waiting for tonight show Very Happy
bounce bounce bounce bounce

KaniMafia

Back to top Go down

P.O.W. Belts, champions and contenders Empty Current Champions

Post  BigEvil Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:26 pm

soooo after the matches are done with....do we have champions or wat ??
and who are they?? scratch
BigEvil
BigEvil

Back to top Go down

Post  Macem Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:35 am

Very good question BigEvil Suspect
Macem
Macem

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxhound Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:44 am

Ummm... we already have 8 tag teams... i believe...

how many tag teams do we need to have a tag team belt?

Foxhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Tremere Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:08 am

It will be a tag team belt, 8 is more than enough for it to be justified. We will have champions in about two weeks.

Tremere
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zurki Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:00 pm

cool, Twisted Evil
Zurki
Zurki

Back to top Go down

P.O.W. Belts, champions and contenders Empty cool

Post  American Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:05 pm

can't wait to see who the first set of champs will be.

American

Back to top Go down

Post  TheZombie Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:15 pm

I like the belt system that you had. Are you going to continue with that? It seems right now, there is only one belt and one champion.
TheZombie
TheZombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tremere Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:11 pm

Sort of. That system really never got started because it was a lot of work to keep updating.

Tremere
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MooshLooLoo Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:33 pm

One more Tag Team in the mix, and a few more contenders, I'd say!

I'd love to see an updated sort of list, even if it isn't the same as before, some sort of idea who the top dogs are that I might one day shoot for!
MooshLooLoo
MooshLooLoo

Back to top Go down

Post  TheZombie Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:27 am

I notice that if I look at the roster list it is ranked by points. It seems to fairly accurately portray the abilities of wrestlers for singles anyway. I think we could use that as our single ranking system. That would make "Nameless", the #1 contender for the title. For tag teams I suppose we could cross reference the points
to the pairs and derive a total. Just an idea....
TheZombie
TheZombie

Back to top Go down

Post  BLOOD Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:17 pm

what belt could i challenge for

BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  R.U.Sty Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:48 am

BLOOD wrote:what belt could i challenge for

I think Big dog title (the lower card one) and tag team.
R.U.Sty
R.U.Sty

Back to top Go down

Post  BLOOD Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:05 am

cool

BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:19 pm

I have been talking to tremere and hopefully we will be able to get this forum up and running soon.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

P.O.W. Belts, champions and contenders Empty New season title standings

Post  Ravencrow Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:23 pm

Going into the new season and I'm curious. What is the standings for the titles going to be? If we are going by the rankings based on the Forum list, then we have a problem. Our KOTY champion outranks our World champion. Once again leaving the new or lower level players with nothing. It doesn't seem like much to those in contention but for those of us not ranked 1-8, doesn't seem like there's much to go for. Wouldn't it make more sense to have Jobu and Zombie fight to unify the belts they own into one, and created a second belt (Thought there used to be a Big Dog or something, though that may be what the tag became but since tag doesn't count as a title). My thought would be to have a belt for 1-20(BD), 20-40 (KOTY), 40+ (World)

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Post  The cruX Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:31 am

Wow, do none of you read anything that goes on around here or the shows? I may not post a lot, but i still read. We just had a tournament for the big dog championship, so yes it still exists. Zombie faced Jobu twice already, and lost. So while he may have risen past Jobu in points, i don't think they just keep fighting for fun. Perhaps some sort of unifying thing could be done though, to allow for the belt to be taken from Zombie and passed back down the line. There is also a discussion going on about how to see who can compete for what title to allow for the titles to be spread out more.

More of you guys who join up should really skim all the shows back a few months, just to see what's happened around here. So these questions don't have to be answered and re-answered. Twisted Evil
The cruX
The cruX

Back to top Go down

P.O.W. Belts, champions and contenders Empty Re: Titles

Post  Ravencrow Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:04 pm

"More of you guys who join up should really skim all the shows back a few months, just to see what's happened around here. So these questions don't have to be answered and re-answered. -crux"

And before you post something from a high pedestal you should read the context and understand that a post about titles is a current topic of consideration, therefore there will always be new questions that may yield the same answers. The reason I bring up the title contention in my last past is simply due to the fact of the recent restructuring talk in TWG about having titles be limited by rankings, not the fed in general. I was basically asking if there were any updates. If there was then Zombie and Jobu would be in the same title ranking, therefore one of their belts would disappear.

Just because people are new, doesn't make them blind to the past post or shows. Some of us just like to stay in the loop since a GM is more likely to know the workings behind the curtain more than a normal player.

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum