Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silas "The Sadist" Doerksen

Go down

Silas "The Sadist" Doerksen Empty Silas "The Sadist" Doerksen

Post  Silas the Sadist Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:27 pm

Wrestler Name Stage Name: Silas "The Sadist" Doerksen
Wrestler Birth Name: Silas Doerksen
Wrestler Age: 21
Wrestler Born: March 21st, LA, California
Wrestler Height: 5'11"
Wrestler Weight: 200 lbs.
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Green
Entrance Video Link: https://2img.net/h/i55.photobucket.com/albums/g147/timmarshall2006/Wrestling%20Stuff/silas.gif
Wrestler Picture Link: https://2img.net/h/i55.photobucket.com/albums/g147/timmarshall2006/Wrestling%20Stuff/Silas3.jpg
Ring Attire: (simple attire in the thing, but he'd wear a white muscle shirt and grey fighting pants, taking off the shirt at the end of the entrance)
Taunts:
"The Seventh Street Signal" - an ASL seven (ring finger to thumb) held up in the air. His main signature taunt.
"I Wanna Hear You Scream" - A phrase screamed at the crowd full force.
"Sadistic Stare" - a really long signature staredown.
Modified Moves:
The Seventh Street Lockdown (Modified Full Nelson)
The Seventh Street Snap (Modified Ankle Lock
Finishers :
The Seventh Street Strangler (like head scissors, but ending with a leg facelock)
The Seventh Street Crippler (counter from an Irish Whip into a crossface armbreaker)
The Seventh Street Surfboard (fairly standard surfboard, but well-executed)
Catch Phrase of Slogan: "Winning's just an added bonus. Personally... I just wanna hear you scream."
Special Match: Submission
History: Came from a background in pit fighting, particularly in a club called Seventh Street in Los Angeles. He was known from the beginning of his career as a vicious bone-breaker, preferring martial technique to brute force. Later on he was noticed by talent scouts and picked up as a prospect. Little has changed about him, though - and that's why he's ended up here, in POW wrestling.

Silas the Sadist

Back to top Go down