Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Prophesy" Damian Darkside

Go down

"The Prophesy" Damian Darkside Empty "The Prophesy" Damian Darkside

Post  Damian Darkside Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:06 pm

Let me introduce my self...I am "The Prophesy" Damian Darkside....The King of Extreme..the one man wrecking machine....im in this prison, because I was fore told in a prophesy, that one day Damian Darkside would rule over the squared circle with a force that could never be matched, "some thing wicked this way came, an un-die`n vampire, your life he`ll drain"......so-o let this be known, I cannot be stoped...and I will enjoy inflicting terror here in P.O.W.....if you wonna find me...just look in the darkness...i`ll be lurking in the shadows..."your pain is my pleasure, and to have watched you bleed....made my day!"

Wrestler Name Stage Name:"The Prophesy" Damian Darkside

Wrestler Birth Name:Brandon Biggs

Wrestler Age:22

Wrestler Born:11/11/85

Wrestler Height:6'6

Wrestler Weight:335lbs, 5 percent body fat

Hair:long and black

Eyes:greyish green

Entrance Video Link: N/A (need help getting one)

Wrestler Picture Link:on profile

Ring Attire:A Long black leather trench coat with "The Prophesy" Damian Darkside in white old engish on back(for entrance), a blood covered kendo stick(for entrance),elbow pads(black), knee pads(black), shin pads(black), finger less MMA gloves(black),Black and White Tribal Wrestling Boots, Black and White Tribal Tights...covered in tattoos, piercings, and scars from past battles

Taunts: Death Wish, Respect This, Demonik Powers

Modified Moves: Modified Bycicle Kick, Modified Inverted Headlock Backbreaker,Modified Two Handed Face Buster

Finishers :finishing moves are "The Un-Holy Stigmata", " The Rigormortis Driver", and "The Apocolyptic Choke Slam"....

Catch Phrase of Slogan:......"your pain is my pleasure...so to have watched you bleed made my day....."

Tag-Team: Loco`Diabloz (tag partner Locowrestler)

Special Match:Lastman Standing

History:Little is known about Damian Darkside except he is the king of extreme, the one man wrecking machine, known to be a sadist and a master of the dark arts...The most unstopable force ever to grace the squared circle with his presence..."The Prophesy" Damian Darkside was fore told long, long ago in prophesys of a evil dark warrior, that would rule over the ring....his time is now!..."if you stand in his way you will be destroyed...if you sell him your soul....you can be his minion..." Twisted Evil
Damian Darkside
Damian Darkside

http://www.hightimes.com

Back to top Go down