Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SILK DARKSIDE

Go down

SILK DARKSIDE Empty SILK DARKSIDE

Post  SILK DARKSIDE Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:36 pm

Wrestler Name: SILK DARKSIDE
Birth Name:Same
Born: Nov 13, 1982
Height: 6, 5 in
Wair: blk hair, low bald fade.
Eyes: brn, during life rage eyes turn totally white no pupils
Weight: 275lbs
ring Attire: SILK wears black tattered denim pants, black boots, no shirt reveiling numerous whip scars across his back, he wears a black mask in the form of a demon
Taunts: Columbian Necktie, The Finger, Your Dead
Finishers: Black Out, Dark Heart,
Catch Phrase of Slogan: " I come to release your soul, and tear your flesh"
Special match: Last Man Standing
History:
The year 2006, The place : Secret Underground wrestling dojo of the washan-shu, somewhere in the southern hemisphere.
Ding, Ding, Ding, standing in the middle of an octagon shaped ring, the referee prepares to announce the final match. Ladies and gentleman the match of the night for the title of the washan-shu championship belt. In this corner standing at 6'10" with over 100 victories our champion of champions the unbeaten Lun-Shau. The crowd erupts in applause. And in the other corner the number one contender SILK DARKSIDE, the crowd erupts in jeers and boo's and curses. In the audience SILK was being watched, no.... Scouted by Tremere who was on vacation looking for new talent, if that's what you can call it, more like plotting. Ding, the match started and it seemed clear that the champion was gonna repeat another year even though SILK's technique was keeping him firmly in the fight.
REF 1: Oh my God I don't know how SILK's gonna take another powerbomb from the champ.
REF 2: He's being beat to a bloody pulp
REF 1: Oh he's down
REF 2: But is he out? We've been seeing his toughness all night and he can take some pain
REF 1: You're telling me, I'm glad the Medics are here by the way
REF 2: No, no, no, here it comes
REF 1: Oh yeah the move of the night the champion grabs SILK in his famous finishing move the MOUNTAIN MOVER
Ref 2: it's over now for sure
REF 1: BAM he's down and he looks out
REF 2: What's wrong with the champ why isn't he pinning him already?
REF 1: He's playing to the crowd and wasting valuable time

At that moment SILK stopped breathing and his body started convulsing, the champ hurried to pin SILK not knowing what was happening 1,2, at that point SILK's eyes opened pure white just in time to kick out on a close 3 count.
SILK grabs the champion by the neck with superhuman strength and tosses the champ into the ring post over and over again until blood splashed in his face. SILK was moving almost like as if he was in a trance with no emotion on his face, SILK grabs the champ and performs his finishing move the DARK HEART but stops in the middle of the move as if comming to his senses and drops the champion. The Ref checks the champion and rules SILK the NEW CHAMPION by K.O.
After the match SILK sat on the edge of the apron with his head between his hands and up walked Tremere and He said "great match" , I can use a person with your unique abilities. I pay well, not like these little practice matches that you're involved in. you're a paper champ, this here is all a secret. I can make you famous, ...you can really make a name for yourself. SILK never raised his head Tremere stuck his card under SILK's leg "Don't bother to get up, just be there, and I don't think I'll ask twice." Tremere slowly walked away and vanished in the dark arena.

Two years later SILK stumbled across the tattered piece of paper given to him by Tremere. After being champ for the last two years competition was getting slim and he was starting to feel.. like a paper champion. Picking up the phone and dialing the number on the paper
SILK: Is the offer still good/
Tremere: Long time paper champ
S: Is the offer still good?
T: Just what I like to the point, YEAH it's good, are you?
S: Yeah
T: There are no paper champs here only real hardcore shit. Are you willing to do what it takes to get HERE?
S: What you mean...... what it takes?
T: I'll send money and directions be prepared to wrestle and do whatever it takes
S: Let's talk about mone...
T: (click)

The knock at the door was the driver, arriving at the abandoned warehouse SILK thought more funny business than wrestling was going on.

Ref 1: This qualifying match is for the last spot a last man standing between SILK DARKSIDE and our resident bad boy WILL KILL. During the match WILL took the advantage and was beating the hell out of SILK. SILK's face was all bloody with no Ref to monitor the fight WILL was stomping SILK so badly the amount of blood was sickening. SILK laid there his eyes slowly closed and he stopped breathing, his body started convulsing WILL stared confused. SILK's eyes opened pure white and he sat up as if he was in a coffin, no expression on his face, got up grabbed WILL up with superhuman stregth hurling him head first into the mat over and over again. This time he didn't snap out of it he kept slamming and slamming WILL's head over and over again until all he had was WILL's neck in his hands and what remained of his face and head. He was still slamming WILL's head when six security guards entered the ring and tasered him, SILK blacked out.

Tremere: Wake up I see you got what it takes, no one ever wants to come here, not that you knew but at least it wasn't against your will. I got needs for talent like you and that little thing that happens when you get the SHIT beat out of you that little uncontrolled demon will be needed here. You will never have to hold him back ever again
SILK: (STILL GROGGY) You bastard, you tricked me. All my life I tried holding my past back, I did everything in secret. I can't release my JIN.
Tremere: JIN you say, I knew you were special and you're gonna need it, so all I have to say is Welcome to the first day of the end of your life. Welcome to my house P.O.W. make yourself at home you are now a PRISONER OF WRESTLING.
SILK: I'll make you pay and all of these BASTARDS better stay out of my way... period. And if you don't like it you can bring anyone!.... to try to teach me different

SILK DARKSIDE

Back to top Go down