Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Algernon Speaks to Jobu

3 posters

Go down

Algernon Speaks to Jobu Empty Algernon Speaks to Jobu

Post  TheZombie Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:13 pm

Algernon scans the area... back and forth... back and forth.
Suddenly his eyes stop at the hulking form in the corner.

Algernon and The Zombie wander over.

"Jobu, sorry to bother you, sir...", Algernon looks on.

Jobu looks up and furrows his brow.

"Seems there is new inmate in here... Jamie Madrox.", Algernon says seriously.

Algernon leans over and whispers, "I think if something isn't done, he may threaten your dominance in here."
TheZombie
TheZombie

Back to top Go down

Algernon Speaks to Jobu Empty Re: Algernon Speaks to Jobu

Post  Draven Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:51 pm

Draven sitting alone head bowed overhears!

"Yeah and that flesh eating friend of yours might be my next victim.

Gets up looks The Zombie up and down and strolls off

Draven

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobu Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:12 pm

Standing around and waiting, wasn't exactly one of Jobu's favorite things. But since being trapped in this hellhole of a prison, Jobu liked waiting even less. Standing around looking like you have nothing better to do? It was like a magnet. It brought out punks who wanted to test Jobu. It brought people out asking for protection, or favors. It was just a hassle.

Since being in Tremere's favor, Jobu and his associates were living better than the others. That meant better cells, better supplies, and better meals. After getting some gold, they had been allowed to maintain that lifestyle, and firmly established their position in the prison. That meant not having to come to the cafeteria, or dealing with some of the day to day bullshit. But all too often, Jobu was guilty of one thing, listening to his tag team partner and friend, T J Marshal...

"Come on, lets slum it in the cafeteria, he says. Lets go out there and mix it up a little, he says. It'll be good for us!"Jobu rolled his eyes as his thoughts revolved around T J Marshal's words, while leaning up against the wall.

Jobu looked around the cafeteria, watching the other 'inmates' and the guards. Always trying to keep an eye on everything. After all, it wasn't his first time in a prison. He knew that not paying attention, could end up ruining your day, as well as your life. Turning his head to the left a little more, Jobu noticed Algernon and Zombie. As soon as their eyes fixed on each other's, the two ragged looking individuals made their way over to Jobu.

"Great...", Jobu muttered under his breath.

Not knowing what to expect, Jobu pushed himself off the wall and took a step forward, giving him some room to move, in case things got ugly. After all, Jobu, Marshal and Taggert had all taken shots at Zombie over the past weeks. He could looking for one of those opportune moments to get a little payback. Especially now that his partner, Moosh, was gone. They were finally in front of Jobu, looking non-confrontational...

"Jobu, sorry to bother you, sir...", Algernon looks on.

Jobu looks up and furrows his brow.

"Seems there is new inmate in here... Jamie Madrox.", Algernon says seriously.

Algernon leans over and whispers, "I think if something isn't done, he may threaten your dominance in here."

Jobu looked ready to speak, but someone else close by, stood up and made a comment that was clearly directed at Zombie...

"Yeah and that flesh eating friend of yours might be my next victim.", Draven said. Looking The Zombie up and down, then strolled off.

"Right, anyway... So yeah, I know this Madrox guy has come out of nowhere. And he's coming on pretty strong so far. But in case you hadn't noticed, they all come on strong. Leon Brax? Macem? Nova Scotia Warrior? Damian? and Nameless? They all took my ride to the Lock Down!", Jobu said, raising his voice towards the end.

After his voice being raised, a few of the inmates close by got up and started to head for other tables, expecting the worst. Jobu gave a little smirk, and looked back to Algernon and Zombie.

"I guess my point is, what are you coming to me with this? What's your angle...?"
Jobu
Jobu

http://legacy-game.net

Back to top Go down

Post  TheZombie Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:07 pm

"Hmmm, my angle... that's a good question...", Algernon rubs his chin.

"I guess you could say that I am somewhat satisfied with the power structure as it is.", says Algernon.

"You are an astute individual, I am sure that I am telling you nothing new.", guesses Algernon.

"My angle is if you need something, let me know.", Algernon and The Zombie back off.

"If there is nothing further...". The two them walk off.
TheZombie
TheZombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down