Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minotauro

Go down

Minotauro Empty Minotauro

Post  Minotauro Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:00 pm

Wrestler Name Stage Name: "The Hammerfall" Minotauro
Wrestler Birth Name: Thorlief Minor
Wrestler Age: 20
Wrestler Born: March 5, 1988 at Northern Finland
Wrestler Height: 6 ft 0
Wrestler Weight: 225 lb
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Entrance Video Link: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=joIw8EResmo
Wrestler Picture Link: https://2img.net/h/i184.photobucket.com/albums/x87/Ahirton/3.jpg
Ring Attire: Simple Black Leather Pants or the prison outfit

Taunts:
The Axe Obtuarium - Minotauro Place His Two Big Hands Over The Opponents Face And Lifts Him From The Floor executing The The Axe Obtuarium

Modified Moves: I don't have yet

Finishers :

Hammerfall - Minotauro puts the opponent head between his knees in a piledriver position
and does an unbelievable 360 degree flip driving the opponent head into the mat executing a devastating Hammerfall

Valhalla - Minotauro lifts the opponent by his neck
and crushes him into the mat while shouting: " That's the real meaning of hell ! A Nordic Hell !" executing a devastating Valhalla

Nordic Execution - Minotauro Bends his opponent down while holding his right arm and putting his leg over it
Then savagely falls back pinning his opponent executing a devastating Nordic Execution

Catch Phrase of Slogan:

"Let's start the Battle!"
"When you enter my personal Battleground you're risking your own soul!"
"I see!I fight!I win!"

Special Match:Don't have yet

History:

Sitting on the dark lies a man, he is just one more prisoner that was transferred to the rock , but this guy, that special one, has a story, a story of fame, of loyalty, of heritage.

Once upon a time he was a valuable MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) fighter at Northern Finland, always honouring his Nordic ancestors and their tale of fight and behaviour. But at Finland you cannot make a living as a fighter so after long travels and many fights he is here with his family coat of arms, his Nordic spirit and great experience. He killed a man in self defence and was considered too dangerous to stay in Finland, his cold expression masks a good heart but he knows that In order to survive he has to be that way.
Every man has his price and Minotauro knows it, he’ll risk everything to get out of the rock or to make a living as the Must See” Wrestler that he really Is.
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down