Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minotauro's Debut

4 posters

Go down

Minotauro's Debut Empty Minotauro's Debut

Post  Minotauro Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:22 pm

[The new prisoner Is invited to go to Tremere’s office by some guards]

“What Is going On ? All that conversations about wrestling, there’s something strange going on, better go on and meet this guy before my first day in a cell.”

[Minotauro walks slowly acting cold , thinking about the reason of his transfer. Finland was such a good place , well not the prisons…]

[Minotauro stands outside the office door and walks carefully through the doorway]

“So you’re Tremere?! A guard said that you’re the wrestling GM around here. Is it true ? If it Is I want to take part on it , I can’t live without honoring my fighting traditions. Just tell me who Is the guy to be beaten.”
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down

Minotauro's Debut Empty Re: Minotauro's Debut

Post  R.U.Sty Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:13 am

R.U.Sty: "Guy to be beaten?", R.U.Sty exclaims.

R.U.Sty peering through the doorway, enters the room. Tremere Ignores the men and continues signing papers as if the question was never asked.

R.U.Sty: "Who says you can even beat anyone here in P.O.W, fresh meat? Tremere wouldnt be able to tell you a name that would get beat by you, not even nurse Marsha", R.U.Sty smirks. My advice would be to stay in your corner away from everyone else till the duration of your time here in P.O.W."
R.U.Sty
R.U.Sty

Back to top Go down

Post  Minotauro Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:34 am

[Minotauro stays in front of the bigger man acting cold as always]

“You think that everyone can beat me? Well I must say something to you , every time I enter in a fight I bring my best skill, and this skill is to put everything on the line In order to overcome my enemies and make them suffer at our personal Battleground. Now Big Guy If Tremere doesn’t have an opponent to me yet I want to see my new cell “

[Minotauro thinks about his old cell In Finland]

“Ohh I almost forgot , Do you have a name Mr.Big Guy ?”

[Minotauro leaves the office saying bye to Tremere and Mr. Big Guy ]
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Demonoid Busts through the door, " I want to Be the first to spill Minotauros Blood!!!!!"
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  R.U.Sty Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:02 pm

R.U.Sty stares at Demonoid Phenomenon and lets out a big sigh, shaking his head while murmuring the words "fresh meat". He then turns to face tremere.

R.U.Sty: "i don't know where your getting all these freaks from but I'd suggest you get real men, real competition, not some nock-offs.", he says in a careful tone as he knows who the boss is around here.

R.U.Sty begins to walk off but Demonoid Phenomenon is blocking his path. R.U.Sty analysis Demonoid Phenomenon.

R.U.Sty: "Heh, maybe we do have someone for Minotauro to beat after all."

R.U.Sty grins at Demonoid Phenomenon as he walks around him making his way out.
R.U.Sty
R.U.Sty

Back to top Go down

Post  rex havok Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:43 am

(Outside tremeree's office.)

Rex havok:"you're a fine one to talk about new meat and knockoffs, CM. rusty.Who died and made you warden? Another coward looking to fight people they know they can beat.Who's next for you the lunch lady?You can team up with Draven for the tag team champs of the nursing home."

(he walks away mumbling"when did tremere get a revolving door")

rex havok

Back to top Go down

Post  R.U.Sty Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:46 am

(Lol that was really funny and mean Rex; you must still be feeling the effects of my debut match huh?Razz )

R.U.Sty stares blankly at the doorway thinking to himself What a nut. Demonoid Phenomenon looks confused about what had jsut transpired here. R.U.Sty shaking his head as he makes his way out of the office.
R.U.Sty
R.U.Sty

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:56 am

(Ponders The Primitive Comments made By The Obnoxious Maggot sty) Knock Off.........lol.....Isnt that what wrestling is.....Wonders Why Sty Doesnt try to take the belt from Jobu if he is what he thinks he is.....LOL.....Coward.

Demonoid turns Back to tremere. Can I get my debut against Mino whatever it is?????
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  R.U.Sty Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:32 pm

demonoid phenomenon wrote:Wonders Why Sty Doesnt try to take the belt from Jobu if he is what he thinks he is.....LOL.....Coward.
(I never claimed anything about myself or thought i was better than i am. theres a difference between gloating about myself and harrassing the new guys. im a bit of a tryhard, charismatic etc... but this was about showing the new guys than myself. But its funny how you picked up that "im too good" vibe cause thats how I am most times.)

Keep active.
R.U.Sty
R.U.Sty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down