Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Succesful Debut

2 posters

Go down

Succesful Debut Empty Succesful Debut

Post  Ranma Saotome Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:35 am

*Ranma Saotome enters Tremere's office unannounced with numerous bruises all over*

Ranma - "Big Dog, How's it hangin'?"

*Tremere looks up and raises a curious eyebrow to the very visable bruises*

Ranma - *looking down at himself* "These big purple marks? The guards didn't take it very well when I dominated The Amazing Spiritual Homeless One. Guess they had some decent cash invested in my losing horibbly, so they decided to repay me by giving a full body massage. You should really think about sending them back to masseuse class though, 'cause they used batons insted of their hands."

Ranma - *sits down across from Tremere* "Dispite my standing with the guards, I must say that I rather enjoyed myself out there. I'm here to say that from now on, I'll be a permanent addition to your Rag-Tag roster of criminals and thugs."

Ranma - *crosses his legs* "I'll look forward to whoever my next opponent will be. It could be the next person who walks through that door for all I care."
Ranma Saotome
Ranma Saotome

Back to top Go down

Succesful Debut Empty Re: Succesful Debut

Post  Monkey Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:26 am

Walks into the office

Monkey : "Hello Mister Tremere"
Tremere : Hello, i guess u must be one of the new prisoners
Monkey : I guess i am but i don't know what i am doing here or how i came here so maybe u can shed some light on it?
Tremere : In my facility u are expected to fight. If u wrestle well u might get cash, more privilidges, better treatment of respect from the guards and other prisoner. The show are being broadcast. Escape from this prison is impossible and if u try ill lock u up in isolation. And since your new we have to test u.
Monkey : Uh, what?
Tremere : Ranma here was just looking for an opponent and congratolations u are gonna be the opponent.
Monkey : ... that was not quite what i expected
Ranma : Tought luck u rag-tag criminal ur gonna wrestle me
Monkey looks at his bruises
Ranma : Don't think i am not able to fight because of these bruises. I am used to fighting with pain ( grabs monkey by his shirt ) and i will fight and beat u.
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down