Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question to Tremere!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Question to Tremere!!!!! Empty Question to Tremere!!!!!

Post  demonoid phenomenon Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:50 pm

(Demonoid walks in to tremeres office holding some papers and looks intently at tremere) "Can you explain Why i am here???? I Know not to intrude On you busy schedule, I know you have alot to do!!!!!!" (demonoid Drops the papers right in front of him. And Lights a Cigarette.) Tremere seams Poised to keep on doing what he is doing. It seems that you requested me to wrestle here as part of my Plea agreement??? So i wouldnt get put to death, and what are these special Provisions i would recieve for winning matches.

Tremere Keeps doing what he is doing.........

Demonoid Puts his cigarette Butt through the paper that tremere is reading so demonoid can see his face through the Paper. "Well im waiting! I also want to get my hands on a title and I want you to tell me who I have to go through to get there" Demonoid replies.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Question to Tremere!!!!! Empty Re: Question to Tremere!!!!!

Post  Tremere Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:13 pm

After a long pause Tremere sighs and looks up at the new guy.

Tremere: Let's be perfectly clear on this, I didn't request you. I got you off of death row mate so try to show some appreciation. We aren't equals, we aren't friends and you've receieved your payment for fighting for me already. You're not sitting in the electric chair, if you would like to renegotiate the terms of your contract though I do have a chair here and I've been itching to make an example of someone. Now that we've got that on the table get out there crack a few skulls and get the attention of one of one of the prisoners who holds a title ad well, then get in line. Some of them form around the block.

Tremere
Admin

https://prisonersofwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Question to Tremere!!!!! Empty Re: Question to Tremere

Post  Ravencrow Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:13 pm

*Raven Crow pauses outside Tremere's office, and hears Demonoid and the GM talking. Raven walks inside as Tremere tells Demonoid to go out and bust someone up to earn his shot*

RC: Sorry to interrupt, I had come to talk to you about Scott and Minotauro's match stipulations, but since I'm here, I have something to say to Demonoid as well. Demonoid, you did not give me a chance to rebute your comments in the hallway. Quite simply, it is obvious you are out for glory in a selfish sense. This group we have gathered is here to confront those who would put us down, not pick fights just to stir up trouble. If this is something you are not interested in, then just say so. As you said, the show will go on. But there will be no ill will held if you decide this path is not right for you.

*Raven turns to Tremere*

RC: Now as for my reason for coming in here. I do not trust that Minotauro's friends will stay at bay. Scott tells me you are considering putting guards at the door? I think this would be wise. I've taken enough of both of your time. I will be in my cell if you need me.

*Raven nods to Demonoid and leaves Tremere's Office and heads back down to his cell*

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:43 pm

(demonoid Waits outside for Raven to leave tremeres office.) Biting his toungue demonoid speaks to raven" Look When i told you i wanted in, I meant what i said. Im not here to pick fights, And I certainly dont speak for all of you but I do and will Devote My services and loyalty to the group. However, My mentallity is kill or be killed. I will show my loyalty and back it up, But I have alot of time to spend in these walls as well as you do, and my goals are simple, To reach a level of respect in here at whatever cost. Now realize there are some in here that took my actions as a threat to the whole including yourself. But I am the wild card within this group, But trust me, Its better to be on the right hand of the devil than be in his path.....

.....Demonoid turns to walk away.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Question to Tremere!!!!! Empty Re: Question to Tremere

Post  Ravencrow Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:52 pm

*Raven Crow smiles as he watches Demonoid walk away. Looking at the upcoming card for Friday night, Raven takes up a pen and writes his name for an open contract match, as he speaks to himself*

RC: Demonoid doesn't understand me at all. I do wish to make an impact, but the fact is I never asked to be leader. I just organized the group to keep things even in these walls. I'm always willing to fight. I just don't care who. . .

*Raven Crow smirks and lets the fates decide his opponent.*

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down