Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling out Tremere.

Go down

Calling out Tremere. Empty Calling out Tremere.

Post  Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:46 am

*Scott walks into Tremere's office w/o so much as a knock*

Scott: "You and me in the ring ,that is if you got the heart for battle, i won your little solitary match versus mino ,yet i was left in there to rot when Destiny and his pet tossed me back in the cell.. While i appreciated the time away from all the filth around here, that wasnt our deal"

Back to top Go down

Calling out Tremere. Empty Re: Calling out Tremere.

Post  Tremere Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:17 pm

Tremere: Truth is Scott, I don't really care. I let you all set the terms of your battle, I even heeded that request for guards outside the room. If it had just been the filming crew. . . Well atleast I wouldn't have know there was some kind of shenanigans going on sooner. As it stood we had that door on a timer, I couldn't have gotten you out if I'd wanted to, and frankly I didn't care with one of you was locked way. I was just happy for the lull in antics.

Tremere
Admin

https://prisonersofwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:31 pm

Scott: Well it's okay if you are scared i'm sure you are used to the guards handling your dirty work for you. So all you have to do is say the words,tell me you are scared and i'll turn and walk out of here peacefully.(waits on tremere)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tremere Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Tremere: Wait wait, you've got to be kidding. You want to get the ring with me? This is a little too good to be true. Did you go a little daft while you were locked in there?

Tremere
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:50 pm

Scott: I'm no worse off than before i went in there,..I mean i know you are scared of Jobu and like to hide in here so he doesn't hurt you,but thought i'd be nice and give you a shot to show you are a man and get in the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tremere Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:18 pm

That actually made Tremere pause and look across the desk at the other man. He'd grown accustomed to the men around him being rude, they didn't knock, they talked to him like they were some kind of friends when they weren't, they demanded instead of begged. He could feel his hands tightening into fists as he looked at the first person, possibly ever to call Tremere a coward.

Tremere: You bloody think that's funny don't you mate? Let's see how funny you think that is when I rip her head off'n spit down your neck!

He reached for his glass and finding it empty he flung it against the wall missing Scott by several feet, since he wasn't aiming that wasn't particularly impressive.

Tremere: You want to step into the ring with me mate? Fine, I need a bit of exercise anyway. Just to give you a sportin chance, how's a street fight sound to you?

Tremere
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:39 pm

Scott: Whatever it takes to get you to stop hiding like a scared little rabbit... ,and to think i thought Minotauro was the sansoršinn ,when all along the biggest bitch in this place sat behind his desk clinging to his false sense of power.. We all know who runs this place mate, and by the looks of it it hasn't been you in a long time... So a street fight it is,Hope your fighting is better than your aim. (looks at the shattered glass) think you should clean that up so you don't get in trouble *with that scott leaves the office*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down