Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE RETURN OF THE DESTINED

4 posters

Go down

THE RETURN OF THE DESTINED Empty THE RETURN OF THE DESTINED

Post  MTX Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:41 am

A group of prisoners are in the yard, some are shooting some hoops, others are gathered on an old decreped bench, dust fills this yard and never moves.

A gust of wind comes across the yard into all the prisoners faces, a figure is standing in the middle of it all.. the wind settles.

??? - "Remember me?"

The prisoners look at this figure, one of them replies.. "who are you?"

The figure laughs under his breath and gets ready to talk...

??? - "My name is.. M-T-X"
"I have changed quite a bit since i was last here.. but destiny called, and i took the primitive prisoner once known as stigg and changed him into the almightyDESTINY'S MESSENGER!!!.. he then left and got dragged back to this god forsaken place of blood shed and pain.."

MTX lifts up his head so the prisoners can see him more clearly..

MTX - "Now destiny has called me hear.. it was easier than i thought to get caught in here.. the guards are just looking for a good ass-kicking these days.. well i am back and things have changed, i see a great war happening here, there are restless souls and two big teams of them.. maybe you are part of.. well that's my bit done, time to find my destiny agent.. any questions before i leave?
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

THE RETURN OF THE DESTINED Empty Re: THE RETURN OF THE DESTINED

Post  R.U.Sty Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:53 pm

R.U.Sty serparates himself from the other prisoners and give an over exagerated clap...

R.U.Sty: "well, well, well... mister M-T-X. So you say destiny has called you here, back to P.O.W?"

R.U.Sty walks closer

R.U.Sty: "I WILL assume your one of us (refering to Destiny's Messenger and himself); and NOT, The Unyielding."

R.U.Sty: "Unless I am to be informed otherwise?", R.U.Sty staring right at MTX.
R.U.Sty
R.U.Sty

Back to top Go down

THE RETURN OF THE DESTINED Empty Re: Returned of the Destined

Post  Ravencrow Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:52 pm

*Raven Crow looks on, hidden in the shadows of the trees, as a cool breeze brings a foul scent through the air. Arrogance. Ignorance. Or maybe it was just the stench of evil brewing in the air. It would appear another soul has been claimed. Things are starting to get interesting, and with the break in the battles for a week, who knows what will happen inside these walls.*

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayem Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:36 am

Matt walks around the yard, no real goal, he still doesnīt looke very well but at least better by now, Susan is as well with him.

Matt stops
He hears some of the words talken by the stranger and R.U.Sty.

Matt: Hon. you know who that is ?
Susan: No, no idea.
Matt: Well, time will show, no need to care about that now, he canīt be the one who replaced the medics he wasnīt here yet I guess.

Matt moves on
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

Post  MTX Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:41 am

MTX looks on at R.U.sty and walks of whispering... "see you soon"
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content