Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven's Return

2 posters

Go down

Raven's Return Empty Raven's Return

Post  Ravencrow Sat May 03, 2008 6:55 pm

*Raven Crow walks down the empty hallways of the prison, as the latest fights come to an end. He pauses outside Tremere's office, knocks twice, then slowly opens the door and walks inside.*

RC: So this is where you been. Rumors were you were hiding out in the bunker, but I'm glad I found you. We need to talk.

*Raven Crow slides a cigarette out of his pocket and lights it, looks up at Tremere and grins.*

RC: Don't worry I'm not going to burn your paperwork. I just like to smoke when I think, and I've been thinking alot lately. First you tell us, go out and make our own impact if we want to get noticed. Well I did that, even stepped up face to face with that mutt Jobu, and the braindead Zombie. Requested matches, and what do I get? Teamed with Destiny's Messenger. . . and then left off the next set of fights.

*Raven Crow looks at his burning cigarette and blows rings into the air with the smoke*

RC: So tell me, what else do you expect from me? You asked for faction war. I tried to help you. You asked to stir up anger in the yard. I did that too. And still I get brushed aside and for what? To watch cellmates fight? To see a prison love triangle between Jobu, TJ, and a nurse? Yeah, I watched the monitors too. Meanwhile you got a group of idiots trying to grab a title before Estranged is even in the ground. Where do we go from here, bossman? Do I start to get the respect I've begun to earn, or are you just going to parole me off the island and send me home? Or are you just going to be a coward and kill me for speaking my mind?

*Raven Crow puts out his cigarette, and looks at Tremere.*

RC: Well? Do you have anything to say, or should I light another cigarette?

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Raven's Return Empty Re: Raven's Return

Post  demonoid phenomenon Mon May 05, 2008 1:18 pm

(Demonoid walks in to the office just as tremere is about to speak)

Demonoid: Sorry to interrupt you but this kinda involves you as well. I want to finish the buisness with JBT and Zombie in the Next Show!!!! Its Long Overdue. (Demonoid Turns and looks back at raven) The Beast is calling and we dont want to keep him waiting. Look, I know scott thinks that were walking into the lions den just to become its smelly aftermath but I have a feeling its not gonna turn the way we think its gonna turn as well as the rest of the place thinks its gonna turn.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down