Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting an ally

2 posters

Go down

Visiting an ally Empty Visiting an ally

Post  Ravencrow Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:37 pm

*Raven Crow makes his way down the hall and nods to Mayem's nurse, who steps aside with a somewhat welcoming smile, allowing entry to Mayem's cell"

RC: Hey Mayem, hope you don't mind the unexpected visit. I was hoping to check up with you, since we haven't had much time to talk since you came back. I see you are still recovering, so I thought I'd see if there's anything I can do for you. Oh, and I wanted to let you know, Scott is out of solitary. At some point, when you're feeling up to it, I'd like to find out what happened to you. I hear your meds were tampered with, and I want to find out who did it, and why.

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Visiting an ally Empty Re: Visiting an ally

Post  Mayem Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:09 am

Matt : You are always welcome Raven

Matt: I feel better day by day I guess I m up for some actions in a few days again.
I heard about Scott is back. Good for him solitary can be a pain for most people.
I donīt have a problem with it, cause I have a lot of voices talking to me all the time.
Matt laughs

Matt :Well, to be honest I would give a lot to know who did that to me, cause it was kinda serious.
Guess Scott would say Loki mind have guarded me
Matt raises an eyebrow and smiles

Matt : So, yes any aid would be fine.
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

Visiting an ally Empty RE: Visiting an ally

Post  Ravencrow Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:20 am

*Raven smiles at Mayem's comments of Loki*

RC: According to Scott's lore, the Raven is a trickster, much like Loki himself. Perhaps it's time this trickster used his own games to find out the answer. In the meantime, take care of yourself, and if you need anything, you know where to find us.

*Raven gives Mayem a small nod, and exits the room as Nurse comes in to check on Mayem. Raven thinks to himself, who could possibly benefit from hurting Mayem, and sets off to investigate.*

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Visiting an ally Empty Re: Visiting an ally

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down