Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting BLOOD

3 posters

Go down

Visiting BLOOD Empty Visiting BLOOD

Post  Wonderwall Sat May 03, 2008 7:08 pm

The massive figure of Wonderwall appears in front of BLOOD's cell

Wonderwall: Hey there, vampiric poser. Still licking your wounds from our match?

What happened, your little brass toys weren't enough to take me down? No they weren't, and you know, the only reason this ended with a draw, is because I was kind enough not to hit you with one of my finishing moves. Thing is, a draw is not a satisfactory result for either of us. So here's my offer: I'll give you a rematch, and make it clear which of us the bigger dog. What do you say?
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

Visiting BLOOD Empty Re: Visiting BLOOD

Post  BLOOD Sun May 04, 2008 7:10 am

BLOOD:sure but be warned if i hit you with BLOODPLEX then your going down

BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderwall Sun May 04, 2008 11:33 am

Wonderwall: Yeah yeah, talk is cheap man, I'll see ya inside the ring. I'll go settle things with the one they call Tremere, while you suck on your little blood sacs for some strength
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayem Mon May 05, 2008 2:46 am

Matt walks by and stops a moment.

He pokes Wonderwall on the shoulder.

Matt: Hey, donīt waste your time talking with him, he is one of the type who hits first, then hits again and then maybe starts thinking.

Matt makes an offensive gesture to BLOOD and walks on
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderwall Mon May 05, 2008 4:17 am

Wonderwall smiles slightly at Matt's comment, then turns to BLOOD

Wonderwall: Whoops! Looks like people are widely aware of your idiocy man. Better do something about it. Oh sorry, I forgot.. you're too dumb to think of something to do! Hahaha

He then turns to Matt, and calls for him to wait up a second. As soon as he catches up with him, he gives him a friendly tap on the shoulder

Wonderwall: Hey man, you okay? I heard you had trouble with your medication, heard they got switched. Found the bastard who did it yet?
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayem Tue May 06, 2008 3:36 am

Matt turns around and waits.

Matt :Yeah, I had some trouble with my medics, but I guess "trouble" is slightly underestimated
And no, didnīt get the bastard yet, far from that. I donīt have much information at all, but Iīm working on it.
There are dozens or maybe hundres of cameras in the prison, so there must be a tape with at least a good hint.

Mattīs stomach makes some strange noises

Matt :Hmm time to get some food, you wanna come along less boring than eating alone.
Susan might come along as well, even if she wonīt eat the shit here but well...

Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderwall Tue May 06, 2008 11:51 am

Wonderwall: Bah, I never enjoyed that crap they serve here, I just eat it to stay alive. At least I'm getting some beer to wash it down my throat. But hey, let's go and we can continue our little chat there.

Wonderwall begins to walk towards the cafeteria together with Matt. Last thing heard before they leave, is
Wonderwall: Oh, and who's that "Susan" you mentioned?

(ooc: I think that's enough in this topic. Matt, you make a new post at the cafeteria and we'll continue our discussion there,k?)
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down