Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search Of BLOOD

4 posters

Go down

In Search Of BLOOD Empty In Search Of BLOOD

Post  demonoid phenomenon Thu May 01, 2008 12:45 pm

(Demonoid gets out on the Yard and Is looking for BLOOD)

Demonoid: Where the hell is that crazed lunatic vampire!!!! Havent seen him in a few days......

(finally tracks him down in the A POORLY LIT CORNER by the south end of the yard. hanging out under a table with a bunch of dead animal carcasses surrounding his body.)

Blood Demonoid screams: Get Up. The pulse is a reality. After My Tag match, We take care of buisness.(Blood isnt responding to Demonoids call. The bull rattler that has been wrapped around demonoids arm under his shirt crawls down demonoids leg and bites the vampire in the calf.)

[b]Demonoid: You felt that didnt you. Get up and listen to me. I need you to talk to craig jones. He will inform you on our recent events.[b]
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

In Search Of BLOOD Empty Re: In Search Of BLOOD

Post  Wonderwall Fri May 02, 2008 10:42 am

Wonderwall is sitting at a nearby table, trying to kill time. He's pulling off loose strings from his jeans and cleaning his sunglasses on his t-shirt. Demonoid's arrival makes him realize the cause of the stench he located a while ago: it's BLOOD and the carcasses under the table. He stares at the two men for a minute, then mumbles "Pathetic..." to himself. He gets back to his usual stuff, keeping an ear peeled for what the two other inmates have to say to each other
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

Post  BLOOD Fri May 02, 2008 2:10 pm

BLOOD saw Wonderwall and knew what he was thinking BLOOD grabed a pipe and walked over to Wonderwall and punches his glasses they snap in two a massive fight starts Demonoid pulls BLOOD away.
BLOOD:you and me in the ring Danger Room
Wonderwall:your on
they walk off

BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 02, 2008 2:43 pm

(ooc does anyone bother reading the posting guidelines/rules? we are not supposed to post what others say/how they react )

*BLOOD looks over when he hears a loud motor he sees scott portis driving a bulldozer*
*Scott mows down BLOOD with the bulldozer then backs up over him for good measure*

Eirik Vincent: HAHAHA HOORAY BULLDOZER ATTACK!!!

Scott Portis: I guess i'm off to solitary now when Tremere sees what i've done.

(see what it's like when others post for you ? have fun in the afterlife,your character is now dead!!,enjoy)

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Fri May 02, 2008 2:49 pm

Demonoid sees the bulldozer back over blood and thinks to himself, damn thats brutal.

then turns and walks away.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  BLOOD Sat May 03, 2008 4:04 am

BLOOD is laying there out cold

BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 03, 2008 8:32 am

(ooc i doubt there was a bulldozer available,i was making a point as admin has stated multiple times not to just beat someone up in a post w/o their consent as it makes you look strong and the other like a nobody,also we are not supposed to type what someone else would say as we don't know how their character would speak... so next time send Wall a PM shoot your ideas to him get his "ok" or see what he counter-offers and such makes it all more fluid and noone's guy used in a way they see as unagreeable,thanks.... Enjoy your thread pre-bulldozer and try staying with in the rules/parameters and have fun)

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderwall Sat May 03, 2008 10:20 am

(ooc: ok, what then chief? Is the assault succesful or do I have a chance to defend my face from the pipe? Does demonoid indeed want to stop us? etc etc. Blood, make a new post please, explaining your attack again but without "i beat his face into a pulp" stuff, just something like "I smash his face with the pipe", and let the rest of us post our reactions. thanks)
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 03, 2008 12:43 pm

(ooc since you ask wall proper procedure be for him to run ideas involving you in an active role prior to posting them... if it was something like scott walks thru the yard he sees wonderwall sitting at a table as he walks by on his way to the garden.. didnt decide any actions for you really,, what you do when i pass be left for YOU to write,or if didnt want to involve yourself it could be left alone an wouldnt mean i couldnt fwd the angle w/o you. just as examples.. i know this has been pointed out to him already,and thats about all any of his posts are .)

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderwall Sat May 03, 2008 12:54 pm

(ooc: yeah I know, I was just looking to set things back in course, at the point where BLOOD decided to attack me. So, back to the RP)

Wonderwall is still sitting alone, keeping ears peeled for what Demonoid and BLOOD have to say to each other
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

Post  jbt Sat May 03, 2008 1:34 pm

OOC: Let's make this a little easier. Since this thread got so derailed, Amtrack closed the route it ran through.

OOC: I'll lock this one, and you guys can start a new one if you want.

OOC: BLOOD, please read what the others wrote OOCly. They have valid points. Don't perform other people's actions for them when you post. You have to give them the ability to respond to what you're sending in your posts.
jbt
jbt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down